Arnav outburst

Raizada mansion

Nk was enjoying to fullest seeing the painful situation of all the great raizadas and guptas. He was litterally enjoying it to fullest .

Anj: What are we going to do aakash only 5 days are left and if we did not pay the loan to the bank then we will loose everything.

Aa: I am also thinking about it only di and no one is ready to help us too. They all steped back and want bhai to assure and talk to them.

She: But Asr is not even ready to listen anything. He is still not over that khushi. I dont know what she had done to him.

Shya: Let it be sheetal first let us try to find some solution to this problem. It is really serious situation. We surely have to think about something otherwise after 5 days we will be on road.

All were highly tensed but nk was like he is seeing his favoraite movie. He was just too happy .

Nani: I dont want to leave my house. This place has so many memories attached to all our happy times. Please do something about it anjali bitiya.

Payal: I think we have no solution rather than asking arnav ji to help us. Only he can help us right now and save everything.

Suman: I think payal is saying right we should try to persue arnav beta till he agree.

Buaji: He will melt for sure for his family as we all know he love you all more than anyone else even more than that khushi too. You all ask sorry from him and shed some tears. He will come running to you.

Mami: Yes mamdumanti is saying truths. Arnav bituwa just misunderstands us . We will say sorry and he will come running va to us.

Nk was listening all this and got really mad at all of them but did not say a word to them. He wanted arnav to show them there real place as he know that he will not stay quite now as after knowing little information about khushi only he is somewhat back too his real asr form . He will surely show them there real place.

As always to support his brother nannav urf arnav and see the horified face of all the raizadas and guptas nk went towards the room of arnav behind all those people whom he once thought as family.

All the people of raizada mansion except nk was standing in front of arnav room.

They all were making plan and discussing how to persue arnav in slow voice almost whishpering. When arnav hear some voices from outside his room he went and opened the door of his room.

Not for a second too he looked shocked or confused. It looked liked he already know that they will cone to his room to talk about all the rubbish stuff which is going in there life. He knew that they badly want him to help them but he is more than sure that now they dont matter to him and whatever happens with them it does not effect him even an ounce too.

Anja: Please chote help us . I accept i was wrong to ask you to leave all the property but what should i have done at that time you were not ready to listen anything.

Shy: Please forgive us salle sah sorry arnav we were just thinking from our place. We never thought from your point of view how you would have felt when your wife betrayed you and runaway dont know with whom.

Shee: I knew about that khushi. She never loved you arnav. She just love your money and status. Its good she left and it is high time you should forget her and move on in your life with aarav and me. I really love you arnav even after you do so much things to hurt me. I really love you and i want you to accept that aarav is your son and please now give me my right place of your real wife not a contract wife.