Chapter 1: Uncertain Future

There once was a little boy, called Link. He lived in a little village in the woods, and everyone had their own fairy, except Link. He was the only one of the whole village without a fairy.

One night, something unexplainable happens. Link has a vision of a dark, dead land of Hyrule, in which he is standing, in front of the bridge leading into Hyrule Market. Out of nowhere, a white horse with 2 people runs rapidly towards Link, making him dodge the horse to not get wounded. As he dodges the speeding horse, he sees a princess on the horse, along with a bigger, older person. The princess' name is Zelda, protector of the Ocarina of Time.

When they have gone out of sight, a large, black horse with an evil person, called Ganondorf, who, not too gently, commands Link to tell him where the horse ran off to. Link, as brave as he is, draws his sword, attempting to make Ganondorf turn around, but it doesn't work. Ganondorf is a powerful man, and creates a small ball of electricity, and launches it at Link, making him fall on the ground. Then Ganondorf runs off, chasing the white horse, with Zelda on it.

Meanwhile, a fairy called Navi, is summoned by the giant elder tree, the "Deku Tree", and tells Navi to get "The Boy Without A Fairy." Navi searches far and wide, and finds our young hero Link.

Navi tells Link to come with him, and come to the Deku Tree.

Once they reached the Deku Tree, he tells Link a very strange story.

It was about a magic triangle, crest of a royal family, and something about 3 gods. He did not understand much of it, but enough to know the world is not safe for a long time. The Deku Tree assigns Navi to be Link's partner in his quest to restore the peace in the land of Hyrule. But before that, they need to get rid of the curse slowly killing the Deku Tree. They accept the dangers, and head forwards, inside the Deku Tree, not knowing what is ahead of them...