four

Her legs were so sore and she was ready to collapse. It was hardly five o'clock! They still had to explore Fantasyland before the parade and she was starting to get a case of the munchies. Mila and Rosa finally met back up with Elena who had a big, cheesy grin on her face.

"What?" Mila asked. Elena held up Mila's phone to show that it had been completely recharged and that she had several notifications. Mila just sighed, "Did you even go on any rides?"

Elena still said nothing. She pulled a photo frame out from her bag to show that she had gotten on Space Mountain all by herself. Now Mila was smiling. Multitasking really did work out for the best sometimes!

They sat down at a restaurant without ordering anything but fries as a snack while Mila checked her phone to see several messages.

From: Mama❤️ 9:57 AM
Send me some pics!! Miss and love you guys
From: Unknown 10:32 AM
Attachment: 1 image
From: Unknown 10:33 AM
I know a good spot for the parade!! Meet by the fountain on main street??
From: ASH❤️ 1:15 PM
HEYYY I hope you're having an amazing time fr!
From: Vinny😍 2:04 PM
Where the hell did that come from ? You go to Disney and break up with me over text with no reason or context ... did you meet someone else or what ?? Already had someone ?
From: Vinny😍 3:00 PM
Seriously ?

She was feeling numerous emotions. She was excited that Chris had actually sent her the pictures and that the plans were still in motion, but she felt a tinge of anger that Vincent could be so delusional to try and blame this on her as if he were some sort of saint! She just took a deep breath. She was pulled from her thoughts by Rosa excitedly yelling, "Mila! It's Winnie and Tigger!"

Before Mila could even see for herself, she jumped up from the table. She hit her leg in the process, but she ignored the pain as she pulled her sisters to follow in the direction of Winnie the Pooh and Tigger.

Rosa was ready to take the picture with Elena at her side, but Mila pulled them into the picture and gave her phone to a woman to take it. This was one she wanted her sisters to be in.

Perhaps she was crying because she was just so happy here at Disney, or because she was simultaneously thinking of the mess she would return to at home, or because Winnie the Pooh was in front of her and despite it being a character, it was a piece of her childhood. Whatever may be the reason behind the silent tears that she wiped away this time, she didn't care. Her happiness was outshining it all, which could easily be confused with sadness due to the tears. She reassured her sisters who had pulled her into a hug that they were happy tears.

Mila truly was like a kid in a candy shop, or in this case, a kid at Disney World because that applied more sensibly in this case. She was fond of making memories and enjoying the little things, and all of these little things made one big thing that she was really enjoying every bit of.

"It's almost time for the parade. Want to head to the fountain?"

She nodded at Elena and led the way back to Main Street where they were only a few minutes late to the fountain. Despite the crowds of people preparing for the parade, none of them had spotted Chris who was sat at the fountain with the man from before, reserving their spots. Lines had marked off where people could and couldn't stand for the parade, and this line narrowly missed the fountain. It left just enough room for their group to sit there and watch the parade with a clear view without the opportunity for anyone to get in front of them.

Mila didn't hesitate to sit next to him followed by her sisters on the other side of her. He was the first to speak. "Hey guys, welcome back," he smiled before introducing the man as his little brother, Scott.