5

Smut warning ;)

I didn't know what to do in that moment. I was too scared to even move. Taehyung took Jack from my hands before I could even stop him. I watched as Jack stared back at Taehyung, but then I could see a smile on his face.

"Papa!"
My eyes widened as I bought my hands to my mouth, covering my open mouth.

"What?"
Taehyung asked.

"H-his first word..."
His eyes widened as he smiled before kissing Jack allover the face, squishing his cheeks onto his.

My mind fled to our memories as he used to kiss me, hug me, and love me. And he still did love me. But I could.

"Go to sleep baby, your safe now."
Taehyung said to Jack, before laying him on the bed.

"What about you-"
I was cut off as Taehyung scooped me up into his arms.

Without saying anything, Taehyung began walking into the next room, shutting the door tightly behind us both. He placed me on the bed carefully before crawling on top of me, licking his lips.

3rd Pov

You followed his eyes until he was staring at you in the eyes. He smirked lightly before growling, smashing his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened, remembering how much you used to love his lips roughly moving against yours. You moaned into the kiss as he slipped his tongue, exploring your mouth. You grabbed his head, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss while he pulled you closer too. But he pulled away, leaving a string of saliva just to connect both of you. Without hesitation, he ripped your shirt open, leaving you in your pants and exposed chest. He grabbed your breasts before kissing allover your stomach as you moaned and giggled in pleasure. Soon enough, he was tired of your upper body.

"We need something better."
He said, pulling your pants down.

But before he could carry on, your slipped his shirt off, revealing his expired chocolate abs. He smirked before carrying with pulling your pants off. You were just in your underwear now. Taehyung stared at you up and down, admiring your body. He pulled your underwear down as he brought his face closer, licking your clit. You moaned loudly before he stuck his tongue in, making your scream and swear in pleasure. He began twirling his tongue around, going in and out. But then he stopped, not wanting you to cum just yet.

"We'll do it together baby girl."
He said while unzipping his pants.

You could see his boner even in the dark as it sprung out when he pulled his underwear off. Without a warning he pushed in, already going so rough. You screamed before digging your nails into his back. He dug his nails into your hips as he gripped onto you groaning.

"T-Taehyung..."
You moaned his name out.

He smirked before going faster and deeper, both of you eventually cumming together. He moaned before pulling out, falling besides your body. You both were a panting mess as you both clutched onto eachother's hands. You looked into his eyes before getting on top of him. Not for more, but just to see his face.

"Taehyung..."
You sighed out before he groaned.

"Yeh?"

"Please don't leave me."

Ooooo❤❤