Fine line. KRYBER

Cr. deathbyeyesmile

Kryber fanfic. R18 and again you kiddo go sleep early!!!

Krystal POV

It’s been a week and I still can’t find anything that’s different about this girl. I’ve watched her every day in the two classes that we share together, yet she does the same thing every time. She walks in, sits down and starts drawing in her notebook. Sometimes she’ll take notes, other times, she’ll just bite her pen and stare blankly at nothing in particular. I wonder what she thinks about. I guess what I’m doing is pointless, it’s not like I’m going to figure anything out about her like this. I should probably approach her.

            So today when she sat down, I got up. I walked in her direction, stopping just beside her desk. I clear my throat, waiting for her to look up. But she doesn’t, she continues to pretend I don’t exist. Getting angry, I balled my hand up into a fist and slammed it onto the desk. A few of my fans turn to look at me, but I flash them a quick smile.

            “Yes?” She asks expectantly.

            “What is it about you?”

            She scoffs. “What is it about me? What’s that supposed to mean?”

            “I mean you’re different to the others. It’s like I’m nothing to you, and I want to know why that is.”

            “I know I’m different, it’s called being myself. Not being one of your stupid followers.”

            “Stupid followers?”

            “Yeah, stupid followers. Look, princess, you may have everyone else here fooled. But not me. I know you’re nothing more than a shallow girl with a heart of ice, and I know nothing will melt that.” She said bitterly. Maybe she was right, I am pretty bitchy.

            “You don’t know me.” Was all I could say, my throat beginning to go dry.

            “I don’t want to know you, Krystal Jung.” And with that, she furrowed her brows and continues her drawing. I huff, and start walking back to my seat. As my hand touches my chair, she turns around. “Krystal,”

            “What?” I snapped.

            “Just for the record, you are nothing to me. And you will never be anything more than that.”

That was when I vowed to never talk to the spiteful tomboy again.

            But there is a voice in the back of my mind that’s begging me to talk to her.

            Begging me to prove her wrong.

Amber

I don’t know why I was so rude to her, maybe because I was just having a bad day. Then again, that’s just an excuse. I know it’s really because girls like her have everything they could ever want, while people like me . . . Well, we have to work for what we want.

            Once, I even wanted a girl like her. She was just as popular, smart and beautiful as Krystal. I even got her, too. But when girls like her get something they want, they get bored. I just wish Krystal wasn’t like that, but being a Jung, of course she was. Jessica is the same; the same I-don’t-care attitude, the same porcelain skin, same flawless features. Even the same cold and heartless personality.