Chapter #21

Johnny's pov:

The reason why I didn't want her to say that is because me and that Asher dude have quite a past.

Here's the story.

We were best friends had tons of sleepovers, play dates all the things little kids do. Until fifth grade graduation. That was the day we finnaly knew we had grown out of each other because we stopped talking for half that year.

Your probably wondering the reason why we stopped talking. Well it's because he did this really bad thing. At the time I was dating Lexi. Yep you know her. Lexi jayde. They kissed. I saw, we broke up, and I stopped being Friends with him. People come and go and that's something I had to remember. Life is too short to worry about liars and people like that.

Other than that it's fine because me and Lexi are friends now and we absolutely both hate Asher. Me and Lexi are the bestest of friends and there's no doubt. I could say we're internet friends because she moved 3 months ago.

I move away from Annie. She watches me walk away with a sad look on her face. I see kenzie look at me then at annie then she goes up to annie to see if everything is okay.
What a noisey little girl.

I start to walk back to the house. I know, far away but I don't really care because if I rode the car then everyone else would had have to come.

By the time I got back it was kinda late so I went in the house and went to my room.

I shared one with Annie because Jayden agreed to switch. Yes we all have different beds.

I took my stuff out of me and Annie's room and moved it into an empty room. Me and Annie have gotten into to many small arguments for us to stay in the same room and manage to not end up fighting physically and mentally. Not saying I would ever hit a girl.

In the empty room I put my stuff in some drawers and sat on the bed. I shut my door and turned the ceiling fan on. I sat and watched Netflix. It was a pretty chill day afterword. I didn't think of Annie. It was for the best to get my mind off things.

Annie's POV:

As I watch Johnny walk away a let out a huge sigh. I see Kenzie walk towards me.

She didn't even speak and I begin to talk before her.

" Asher. He found out. I don't ever understand the problem we don't even have anything going on." I say complaining.

"Calm down Annie . You never know he may have had a past with Asher or something. Do you know what school Johnny went to?" Kenzie says.

"Elementary?" I reply confusingly.

"Yes." She says.

"Willowsmith." I say realizing something.

"KENZIE , KENZIE!" I say pancaking.

She sits there with her arms crossed in satisfication.

"THEY WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL." I say.

I look at her. "Your good." I say nodding my head. "Really good." I say.

She flips her hair playfully then we both
Laugh.

"You were probably right they might have a past!" I say.

-
End
-
Long chapter. Stay tuned my dudes.