Chapter 16

The car journey was soon over, as the driver pulled up to the kerb. Turning the radio off and wishing the two of them to have fun. It was all that hard to find Cravens off, Freddy knew the place quite well. As he dragged his younger brother round the corners and down hallways. Pushing past some actors, some in costume some not. Ghostface was amazed by the place, it was filled with so much creativity and what not. Still wondering why he was here, he was secretly hoping if he could here more often.,

"Craven's office." Freddy announced. "Shame they don't have that title on his door though."

"Title?" Ghostface asked. "Wow you know much more about dad then I do."

"That's not true Ghost, Dad got to spend more time with you, when you came in the world." Freddy replied. "It's only now that it's equal I guess."

Freddy opened the door, the two boys found out that Stephen King was there. Who soon got up, am said his goodbyes and left.

"Welcome Freddy and Ghostface." Craven greeted. "Now which line sounds better?" Craven asked.

Freddy facepalmed and moaned. "Seriously?"

"It's a genuine question for the new film." Wes explained, before saying the two lines different lines.

Well they were quite similar it's just that the wording was a bit different. Ghostface put an finger up for number one, whilst Freddy didn't answer.

"It's like the time you asked me which costume idea would be better for that film, I don't remember what it's name was."

"Yes, and it's always good to have an second opinion, but that's not why you here. No I have more important tasks for you to do."

Freddy muttered under his breath, Craven was just trying to lighten the mood after the car journey. Which wasn't really helping. Anyways, he both gave the a few sheets of paper and asked them to come up with ideas for a film. Casting was required, he was only looking for inspiration. Ghostface was excited by this idea, and Freddy had cheered up a bit. Craven got up and left his office saying he would be back in a few minutes. Leaving the door open, a few cast members walked by.

"Hate him, hate him and hate him."

Ghostface looked up, many actors walked by. Not really paying attention to the two slashers.

"Absolutely hate him." Freddy growled.

"And who's that?" Ghostface whispered.

"That director who is the supposed father of Alex Delarge."

"Who?"

"Never mind, you'll know him once you see him."

Ghostface was still lost, but went back to his plot line to a film. It was mostly about the killer techniques that he would use, but other than that he was kind of struggling for a plot line. Though it wasn't just that, it what's line would sound scary and threatening if it was to be a horror movie. Maybe he should of written a comedy.

"There he is!" Freddy gave Ghostface a nudge, as he pointed to the door.

"Oh I've seen him."

"Yeah and his supposed father came by just not long ago." Freddy reminded. "Alex Delarge, that kid skives school constantly but he's real into violence."

Alex had passed the door, not even looking in. Freddy got and looked out to the hallway, Ghostface joined him. The skiver was wearing rather odd white clothes, black boots and a black hat. Not to mention he was walking with a cane, trying to quite sophisticated and intelligent. Which was nicely done, but how could he be intelligent if he didn't go to school?

"I'd kill if I could." The older brother growled. "Tried flirting with Nancy a few times."

"Boys?!" Craven asked. "What on earth are you doing?"

"Some kid Freddy was telling me about." Ghostface answered.

"Alex Delarge, dad." The other brother added.

"Kubricks child, right well it's rude to stare." Craven said, talking his sons back into his office. "So what did you two come up with?"

Easily distracting his boys once again, he had to take his mind off what Stephen had told him earlier. He had to tell them, he just had to, but like now and probably in the near future there wasn't going to be a good time. Maybe he'll tell them this weekend, maybe. Just maybe.