CHAPTER 39 time laps

During Bakugo's years at UA. He became top of the class. At the sports festival the next year Bakugo was allowed in give the opening speech again, but this time was different. Bakugo said let's show the pros and the world what we are made of. the crowd cheered as Bakugo put his head down, and right fist in the air as tears filled his eyes. In the end Bakugo wins. He decided to dedicate the metal to Deku. However the last sports festival Todoroki won. After graduation Bakugo interned at Best Jeanist However Bakugo had one condition for Best jeanist. That his hair stay the same as it is. Best Jeanist accept his condition with a sigh. Fine he said. Bakugo bowed and when he lifted his head. Bakugo had a smile just like Deku's. After five years of being a sidekick. Bakugo went on his own. His codename was Ground Zero. After twenty years of hero work Ground Zero decided to teach to UA. One day on his way to school. He saw a boy who look like a blonde version of Midoriya try and protect a woman from a robber. He noticed that the boy didn't use a quirk. Ground Zero after saving them asked the boy. What is your quirk little boy? The boy responded with I don't have one sir. Ground Zero took the boy under his wing and trained him until he applied for UA. Then he gave him a hair and Said Now that you're going to be taking the entrance exam your going to need a quirk. so if you eat this hair you'll gain my quirk. the only thing that I ask is be careful no matter what. think before you act, and don't forget to smile. The boy took the hair and said Thank you Ground Zero. About fifteen years past, and Ground Zero was in the middle of a mission when he suffered a heart attack and was hospitalized. The next day the nurse called it. Katsuki Bakugo died at 4:45PM in his sleep. As Bakugo was falling asleep he heard a familiar voice call out to his. He saw Midoriya standing at the gate of their old school. He ran after him. As Bakugo got closer he age went back until he was the same as Deku was when he died. Bakugo embraced Deku. Bakugo said sorry I was late but this time I made it. Happy birthday Deku. Deku kissed Bakugo passionately as they were engulfed in light. Deku unlocked his lips from Bakugo's before the light completely covered them ,and said come on Kacchan everyone is waiting. They looked into each other's eyes nodded their heads. While holding hands they ran through the gates to see All might and other heroes waiting. All Might said Welcome home boys.

THE END