PART 7(BEGİNNİNG)

There was a crystal out of the earth, rising to the sky. But this crystal prepared itself to be dispersed all over the place. Glossy.

The mountains were scattered all the way to the solar universe, the meteors took the spirit of this crystalline crystal on all sides. And life began.

People were walking and doing something. But there was someone between them that Teressa and Brain Anthon were in powder form and felt the power of the universe. Powders with rainbow are a whole by merging.

People saw this combination, but they couldn't make sense of it.

Grace;

Mother ... what is this?

Candy:

What's gonna happen with my rainbow baby?

Grace saw some dust on the floor. And they were all glowing.

 Grace;

Let's go to the park, Mom, I'm so bored now?

Candy:

Okay, boy, let's go. But I'm gonna sit here and wait for you ...

Grace;

Okay, mommy ...

I was swinging on a sitting swing and I saw someone coming towards me. He was pointing at me. But he was so excited. It was a woman. I went to the woman. gave me a note-like envelope.

'' Please read this ... ''

 The thoughts in my mind were a mess. I wonder if they knew I had the crystal.

When the dust found me, my mother was gone. That woman was watching me behind my back, I was feeling something.

I'm back in the park. And I sat in the park in such a good mood and bought one cereal. I sat down and started eating, so my mother came.

My parents had a break-up some time ago. When I was a baby, my mother divorced me and my father was just  in a calse.

 I moved to a chalet with my mother. we had a dog and a couple of pigs. It was like a farmhouse, ours.

After 4 years ....

It was an important place for us. My mother had just bought me two new goldfish. I was gonna take care of these japanese fish.

In fact, I always dreamed of buying a cat, cats are ungrateful, but as if they were hungry  I would  decide to take  and look for a petshop. The owner claimed to know me.

'Where have I seen you young?' '

'' I don't know, sir. maybe you may have seen it outside.

The man stopped and looked at me afterwards

"Okay okay," he said. ''

I started walking after the pet shop. I had a thousand thoughts in my head. But I continued to walk with my father saying I'd like to see a lot. 'Cause I missed him so much. I wish I'd come to my house one day but I hug me and I went home trying not to cry.

 I took the house key, saw the house open with the door open. And I was shocked.

'' Mother .... '' he called out. But there was only a crying sound from the house, I went upstairs. The door was opened. I started to walk towards the door. and when I opened the door, my mother retreated into a corner , cried and looked at me with his eyes.

Candy:

If your task in this world is just changing the fate of people I am ready with it all ...