Circle

Deku's Diary

I never imagined being in a situation like this....i mean, not everybody enjoys being around people who show little feelings, especially Todoroki, it's like he keeps it bottled up, and i know he let loose on the sports festival, but i'm wondering if that is the last that he shows that side of him...(pun intended)
Anyways today Todoroki managed to pull me and Ka-chan out of lunch and talk to us..Ka-chan was not in the brightest of moods but Todoroki ignored that..

He said we should come round for a sleepover, because he has a new apartment, and needed/wanted some help customising it...Ka-chan suggested burning it down, but Todoroki just looked at him...

Of course i said yes, then Ka-chan reluctantly said fine...with Todoroki and Ka-chan there, the mood will balance out, and add me to the mix, and you have a fun, chilled, yet dramatic weekend!

Anyway...my hand is getting tired..Ha ha! Night!

the next day, in 3rd POV

"Todoroki!" Deku was shouting across the hallway, they were both early to class, so Deku thought to catch up with him.

"Hello Midoriya.." Todoroki replied with a slight smirk, somehow, it warmed up Deku's spirit! Tonight was the sleepover, it was lasting friday to Sunday afternoon, and mabye sunday night, since they go to school together anyway.

"Am i still coming round after school..?" Deku somehow cracked Todoroki's subtle smirk into a sort of, nervous smile.

"Yeah..if you don't want to that's fine, but if you do, then the spare pizza won't go to waste."
Todoroki had already bought food in preparation for this sleepover, he clearly put some thought into it. But then again, this wasn't a typical sleepover, Bakugo was coming too..and he was a temperamental lunatic sometimes, so Todoroki decided between him and Midoriya to stay up shifts. Making sure he wouldn't loose his anger while awake, although this was seen as a joke, Deku thought he might as well take it seriously, and not as banter.

Deku had been single most of his life due to being quirkless, and seen as weak. He always referred to himself as a circle with no edges to call girlfriend or boyfriend, just a continuous circle of loneliness...