What is means to be a family. Part 3.

Mercy's back hit the rock wall behind her, she fell to her knees. I stood up from my crouching pose before. Put my hand on the railing, lifted myself and hurtled myself to the ground. Landing safely and soundlessly. I began walking toward my mother, who was sitting and crying on the ground. "Ya know often I'm upset with you but, this mom." I sighed. She jumped seeing it was me understanding that I saw everything, "Maria, I-i.... how could I tell you and Cage that Reaper was your father?" She asked in a haste. "Your fucking voice box!!" I hissed to her under my breath. "I'm holding back so much sadness, madness and, screams!" I whispered quite loudly. "If I told you two, it meant telling the team, Maria!" She pleated to me. "You are a liar and a Goddamn terrible mother!" I yelled not able to hold back anymore. I jogged back to the fight aming for my father. While he was shooting at Mei, it was my chance. I jumped on to his he never saw it coming, before he could fling me off I snached his skull like mask. He flung me off and on to my back. "GIVE THAT BACK!!!!!" He yelled lunging for the hand I held his mask but I moved it just on time. "I AM MARIA!!!! THE FIRST CHILD OF GABRIEL REYES!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, the gun fire began to die. Reaper fell to knees shaking. "Mother lied to me and brother but, also her team." I looked meaningfully at my team, my family. "Worst of all this is my team too, and family." Mercy came out of the shadows. "And my dad also lied to his children, his old team, old family, current team." -- a gunshot rang through the air. "Ughhh!!" I turned around to my brother on the ground holding his bloody side.