Chapter 1

"Why out of all people do ah have to work with him!?" Jesse screeched in outrage at Winston who gave him the mission details and who he is working with, Winston sighed at Jesse's antics "He is the only one fit enough for this and this gives you a chance to get to know him" Winston stated calmly and adjusted his glasses "besides, it's better then being cooped up in here. Dorado is a really nice place and maybe just maybe you can learn something about yourself, Jesse." Winston added and placed down the file on the table which Jesse picked up not too long after and sighed "Fine. if this doesn't work out this will be on you." Jesse warned then stomped out and tipped down his hat down over his face and eyes.

A few hours past since Jesse's little 'outburst' he was now laying on the the couch in the common/Living room area with his hat over his face, his hands folded together on his chest, his left leg over his right and his eyes closed under his hat as he was taking a light nap. Then suddenly he felt his hat being lifted off his face and a bright light in his face which woke him up from his nap, he groaned. "Ever heard of letting old dogs get their rest" he muttered then opened his eyes to find it was Genji Shimada who took off his hat "You are 37 McCree, You are not that old to be napping" Genji said with a slight chuckle. Jesse grinned "yer a cyborg, since when do ya ever sleep or nap. besides; I'm just old enough to start" Jesse remarked which caused Genji to sigh and shake his head as he returned Jesse's hat to him and sat in front of the couch "Whatever, I heard about your little mission outburst with being partnered with my brother Hanzo" Genji said with his calm voice and looked at Jesse. Jesse crossed his arms and sat up "And? I'm right, Yer Brother is hard ta be around, Hell; he doesn't say Hi or Hello ta me or anyone!" Jesse exclaimed which made Genji sigh "I know he is difficult to be around. he is still in shock from seeing me alive, he is just adjusting to the new surrounding and having my around. But in time he will open up and let you in just like everyone else" Genji said then got up and placed a hand on Jesse shoulder "I suggest you get packing, You wouldn't want to miss your flight. Hanzo is already on the plan with his stuff and now waiting." Genji added then walked away. That suddenly made Jesse remember and sprint out of the common area and to his room and began packing.