Ross Imagine For Kaleigh

A/N: this imagine's for @jbloverg103 ! I'll have the other imagines up soon. ~Ash

---

"What was that?!" Ross growls, closing our bedroom door, staring at me, his eyes a darker shade of brown, filled with anger.

"I was just standing up for the band, Ross! There was nothing wrong with that, and you didn't even stand up for me when she insulted me three times! THREE TIMES ROSS!" I raise my voice at the end, tears stinging at my eyes.

Ross knew how self-conscious I was, and when a girl was insulting me, he didn't bother to even say anything to her to make it stop. He just stood there and let her say it.

"Oh, don't try to blame this on me, Kaleigh! You know I would've! I just didn't get the chance!" Both of our voice were raised now.

"DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME! YOU KNOW YOU COULD'VE AND YOU DIDN'T!"

Ross rolls his eyes. "STOP BEING SUCH A SELFISH INSECURE B***H!"

My lip starts to quiver, and my eyes fill with tears, blurring my vision. The one person, who made me feel like I was beautiful, pretty even, just put my self-confidence down to zero once again. Ross sees my tear-filled eyes, and walks toward me, guilt written all over him.

"Baby, I'm-"

"Save it, Ross," I take a deep breath, trying not to cry. "We're done."

I walk out of our - well, now it's his - bedroom, down the stairs, and out to my car.

-- two days later --

"Kal, you should go get your stuff if you're not living with him anymore," Rydel tells me, referring to Ross.

I sigh. "Yeah, I guess you're right, Delly. I'll be back soon."

I drive to what used to be my home, and use my key to open the door, walking in to see Ross walking down the stairs in just a pair of grey sweats. It looked like he hasn't slept for the past two days that I've been gone; he had bags under his eyes, his hair was a mess, and his cheeks almost gleamed with tear stains.

"K-Kaleigh?" Ross whispers. "Why'd you come back?"

"I-I didn't come here to makeup," I say quietly. "I came to pack up my stuff."

"Oh," he mumbles, as I walk up the stairs to what used to be my bedroom as well.

I walk in, all the memories of us flood into my mind. The cuddling on the bed, the talks, the late nights where we told each other all our secrets, everything came flooding back and I couldn't help but let a few tears fall. I quickly wipe them as Ross comes into the room.

"You alright?" He asks, his voice scratchy.

I can't help but shake my head 'no,' making him walk over and embrace me in his arms.

"Kal, I'm so so sorry for what said before. I never meant it, and I think you know that," Ross whispers in my ear. I look up at him. "But why?"

"It was because I was angry," he looks down. "And I regret it so bad right now, and I wish I had never said it. I know how you feel about yourself," he pauses, taking a deep breath, and I could tell he was on the verge of tears. "A-and I j-just love y-you so much, and you're so so b-beautiful." He breaks down into tears, making me wrap my arms around him.

"Shh, Ross. It's okay," I rub his back. "No it isn't! I called you that, and - wait, don't you hate me?"

"I could never hate you," I whisper, reaching my hand up to caress his cheek and wipe his tears. "It's just - what you said hurt, but I know you didn't mean it. I know you'd never say that."

Without responding, Ross crashes his lips against mine in a soft kiss. "I'm sorry. I love you," he says in between kisses. I pull back softly. "It's all okay now, Ross. I love you too."

He hugs me again. "This means we're back together, right?"

I smile lightly against Ross' bare chest. "Yeah, together."

"Forever."

---

A/N: Hope you liked it, Kaleigh! :)

As for the other imagines, I'll have them up as soon as I can, I promise! :)

Q: what's your fave thing about each boy?

A: I love everything about every one of them! But here it goes: Riker - his personality; Ross - his everything; Rocky - his smile; Ell - how he is with Delly (omg they're just perf together just get married you two asdfghjkl); RyRy - his eyes.

Sorry about my mini Rydellington freak out up there ^ lol.

Love you all,

~Ash xoxo