Anything for You

A/N: Ello Everyone! Long time no see! I am back and very well alive! I was just thinking one day and came uo with this idea! Let's see where this takes me lol. I feel like I am old to write more "matured" writings without going overboard. Let's see. Anyway enjoy the first chapter!

"But do you think this is a good idea?" the guy said holding his friend's hand.

"I think this is a good idea but will my wife like this? No!" the friend said sickly.

"Didn't you say your wife is super smart or least when it comes to people and math?" The man chuckled.

"Most definitely! I just don't want K-" the friend started a coughing.

The ill man laid down and sighed, "I need Kyla to not feel sad. I want it to be like I never left."

"Does she love dick at least?" The friend chuckled.

"Well as you can tell, we have a total of three that are barely a year a part. Sometimes I wonder if she only likes my cock," the frail man laughed nervously.

"Well I will make sure to keep her up until the morning to where she can't walk," the man smirked making the bed-ridden man laugh.

"She enjoys that. Hopefully you would be able to live up to that. Sometimes I wake up to her riding me. Also please look at the recordings of us on my laptop."

"You guys record yourselves?" The friend's raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I gotta do something while she is mad. She doesn't dare let me touch her when she is," the sick man smiled.

"Why are smiling about that? That is horrible," the friend looked horrified.

"I might never get to see that angry face again..." a soft mumble escape from the small man's mouth.

It was quiet.

For awhile.

"I love that firey woman so much. She is always filled with fire of emotions. Anger, Excitement, Sadness and so much more. Every inch of her is beautiful~"

He looked up to the ceiling and smiled with so much love in his eyes.

"Please do this for me, as a friend," he pleaded as his gripped his friend's hand with as much strength as he could which wasn't much at all.

The man had so much pain in his face watching his friend in so much agony and misery.

"I would do anything for you..." He squeezed his hand back.

The man plucked out one of the sickly man's strands of hair and swallowed it. Slowly the standing man's hair turned from black to golden locks. His eyes of the Earth turning into eyes of the sea. Skin of caramel turning into light pink.

"Hello Mr. Brendon Harvey! You look mighty handsome," the ill man coughed.

"I only look like you," "Brendon" chuckled.

"Please make her happy," the man laying down begged.

"Of course, I will. Anything for you, Brendon."