The Bloodbath

Elizabeth looked around"Oh I found a water bottle! And some carrots ! But nothing pink or cute..""Don't worry,Lady Elizabeth! We'll find something cute soon, yes we will!"Mey-rin exclaimed. Agni picked up a bunny"Here.." Elizabeth squealed with joy"Oh thank, thank you so much!"

"You are ever such a bore! Always switching from one mood to the next!" Grell exclaimed to Alois. Alois,Timber and Grell were walking together on the side of a lake."That's it! I'm done with you! Timber, help me dispose of the poor buffoon!" Timber obliged, grabbing Grell's legs so she couldn't move."HEY! What do you think you are doi-""Shut up!" Alois pushed Grell's head under until she went limp.

Bard looks around frantically when something caught his eye."I oughta' hit the jackpot!" Bard grabbed a beer bottle and a rag while smiling proud of himself."I outdone meself this time!"

Ronald scampers away along with Tanaka, Othello,Canterbury, Eric, and Finny.

Pluto smelled a scent in the wind and rushed towards it.Hannah looked around hearing the noise of padded paws in the distance. She, having the demon sword in her hand, was positive that she would win. Pluto dashed in front of her howling. Hannah made her move and rushed towards the demon hand,grasping his fur until he submitted into his human-like form. She then slices his head off, decapitating it. She knew what she had to do.

Soma smiles widely grabbing a jar of fishing bait"Sebastian! Get something for this!" Sebastian stares at the young prince,sighing"Fine. I will" Sebastian forged a fishing rod out of wood.Prince Soma's eyes sparkled"Woah!! Teach me please,Sebastian!" Sebastian frowns, slightly missing his young lord."I will someday.."

Alan blinks from his spot near the water. He looks at a log that has a canteen of water."I can't wait to see Eric again..I'll share this with him!" Alan smiles happily,thinking of Eric.

Drocell was playing his music box looking at the part of the lake that was frozen."And so then I thought, if I were to go across the lake, it would be quicker than going around." Drocell advanced on the sheet of ice. Cracks began to grow on the surface, creating wrinkles in that blanket above the water. Drocell frowned"And then I thought, this isn't a good idea anymore.." Drocell turned around to go back when the water broke beneath him. The bed of water engulfed him as he clawed through the water slowly rotting away, straw getting too soft for him."And so then I thought..."

Undertaker having a smile on his face stayed instead of going with the others. Undertaker grabbed the vest he found for extra protection. Oh yes, he had made the right choice.

Ciel looks at the two dark haired immortals."I don't want to bother you and you don't want to be with me so let's make this quick." Claude smirks at Ciel slightly"Oh don't worry..it will be quick.." William pushed up his glasses before grabbing a can of tomato soup."Yes..I can't stand to be here..with that vermin." Claude glares at William, staying silent and grabbing a sword. Ciel sighed at the two,questioning how he would last.

Thompson grabbed as many human food items as he could, hoping that soon, a human would belong to him and his brothers.