just Crazy talk

I tap my pen as I patiently listen to Aizawa sensei talk about the subject of math. My green eyes start to feel heavy as they start to droop close.

...

I wake up to see I'm in the class room, everyone was gone. I stretched my arms out and yawn as I run my hand through my green hair. All of a sudden I hear the door to the class room slide open. And there she was. A girl with (h/c) hair and shinning (e/c) eyes. She smiles and walks over to me. She then proceeds to pull out the chair next to me while plopping down in the seat, resting her head on her fist. I look at her for a moment before I snap out of it greeting her nervously. "So sorry to stare but, do you need anything?" I ask tripping over my words a bit.

She looks at me and smiles, "no thank you" she said, her voice echoing eerily around the room. I tensed up due to the shock of her voice echoing through the room, was she using her quirk? Nevermind that. I then proceeded to ask another question, "are you new? I've never seen you around before."

"No I'm not new, you just never see me"
"Why is that?"
"Because some people get startled when they see me"
"Why? You don't seem harmful"
"Well that's a question I can't answer, but enough chitchat I have to leave"
"Wait! What's your name?"

She takes a moment to respond, "y/n" she says.

"Now go Midoriya, Aizawa is calling" she said starting to fade away.

"Midoriya"
"Midoriya"
"DEKU!"
My head quickly pop off my desk as I look around in confusion. I look up to see a not so happy Aizawa...I'm in big trouble. "You should know better then to fall asleep in my class" Aizawa says sternly. "Yes sir I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I say embarrassed looking down. "Class dismissed" called Aizawa sensei. I sigh in disappointment, lately I haven't been getting enough sleep. With the recent events of the USJ attack, I just couldn't sleep. It's just so stressful, knowing that one of my classmates could've gotten killed.

'y/n' I think to myself, maybe I should ask Aizawa sensei if he knows her. I look over from my desk to see Aizawa sensei sorting test papers. I get up and walk over to the front of the class

"Excuse me sir, but I have a quick question"

"Yes Midoriya?"

"Well, I was wondering if you would happen to know a girl by the name of Y/n"

Suddenly Aizawa's eyes grew wide as he looked up from his papers.
"Midoriya, I'm not obligated to answer that question" he said in a low stern tone. "I suggest you go home now"

I sigh but non the less I follow his orders and start to walk out of class.
What a weird day.