Merry Christmas

The glow of the fire place illuminated the living room, as a girl no older that five sat by the fire place with her father.
"Daddy?"
"Yes my love?" the raven haired man responded.
"Why do we get presents on Christmas?" she asked, looking up at her father who was brushing her h/c locks.
"Well we give presents to show people we love them, and appreciate them" he responded
"And sometimes people don't get gifts because they can't afford it"

Silence filled the room as the little girl looked at the fire place deeply.
"I wanna give gifts to the people who can't get any" she said.
"I bet you will one day" the father said.

"Now let's get you to bed or else santa won't come."

"Okay!"

10 years later

"Merry Christmas my love" he said, placing the red and white roses on her grave.
"I hope you visit me soon" a tear slipped from his eye.

"I will dear father..."

"I promise I will, Merry Christmas"

.......................Author's note................................................................

Merry Christmas ny dear readers, I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. So far I think this might be my favorite book. But as I grow older with each passing month I find myself drifting away from the fandom. I will still try my best to upload because I really don't wanna give up on this book just yet.

Love you all, Merry Christmas and a happy New year.