POSITIONS

here, we offer you to choose what you want to be

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

one | admins (field agents)

➳ Admins are under the director but they are senior to the heads of departments and agents of departments.

➳ Admins can run the account thoroughly and publish chapters in any book.

➳ Admins are supposed to help agents from different fields with any difficulty they might face.

➳ Admins are expected to have idea for betterment of community.

➳Admins are supposed to help run the community smoothly.

➳ Admins are supposed to cooperate with the director, head of departments and agents.

➳ With heads of departments and director, Admins are supposed to discuss any matter concerning our community

➳ Admins are supposed to submit 1 underrated marvel book to the director each month by it's tenth.

➳ Admins are supposed to submit their as well as all the departments' weekly report to director

✪✪✪✪✪✪

two | head of appraiser department (reviewing department)

➳ Head of Appraisers is supposed to make sure agents under them complete work at time.

➳ Head of Appraisers is supposed to submit their as well as their agents' weekly report to any one of the admins

➳ Head of Appraisers is supposed to cooperate with the director, admins and agents.

➳ Head of Appraiser has the same jobs as appraiser agents too.

➳  Head of Appraisers is supposed to submit 1 underrated marvel book to the director each month by it's tenth.

✪✪✪✪✪✪

three | appraiser agent

➳ Appraiser agents must be good at grammar.

➳ Appraiser agents are supposed to help other authors' work grow with constructive criticism.