The Drunkard

Some people say I'm a witch who eats babies. A whore who lures men to their death. I suppose it's all just a matter of perspective, it doesn't scare away young maidens looking for a cure for stolen virginity and the dire consequences the vile men left in their wombs or the vile men who look to fuck anything and anyone they so desire. And so there is in part truth to the rumors. I may not be a witch, more a cursed fertility goddess whose found a use for my unwanted situation. I have a pregnancy curse you see. My curse steals any pregnancy I see and places it on myself. Being a cursed fertility goddess means I stay pregnant quite often and as a fertility goddess, I must say I wear it well. Such that this poor drunken bastard about to violate me can attest.

 Oh, but it doesn't end there either. This curse has another catch. One that this poor drunken fellow may not enjoy as much as I. It's become a habit of mine to get in these situations if only to rid the world of one more violating village rapist. The drunkard had just about finished shredding off my dress and undergarments, giving off a perfect view of my plump melon-sized breasts and voluptuous belly which practically glowed in the moonlight. His hands clumsily molded my breasts and not a moment too soon he let go focusing on removing his belt and dropping his pants. He pushed me down on all fours, forcing my face into the muddy earth. "Rrite wheerrre yoou beloongg, slut!", he slurred before thrusting his dick into my wet snatch. It was small and peckish, and the drunkard obviously knew little of pleasing women but soon enough the curse began to take hold. 

Pressure began to build within my womb pulling his phallus deeper and deeper inside till the drunkard could no longer pull out to thrust. I groaned in pleasure grinding my hips back into him, trying to pull him even further. "Whhat in ell" he garbled, grabbing my ass he tried to pull away, but the curse was already taking hold of him. His hands on my bottoms were small like that of a child. "Whass appening" he slurred in a toddlers garble. I turned over, laying on my back as I grabbed the now infant drunkard and guided him into my snatch. The curse pulsing in my womb sending shockwaves through my body as the baby slowly entered my vagina, I was breathing heavy, body clenching in orgasm as he finally slipped in the rest of the way my already pregnant belly expanding to compensate for the new arrival. It swelled, ballooning out as if I were pregnant with triplets. 

How very satisfying, I think, as I pat my overextended middle. I double check for any nosey townsfolk and noticing the decrepit alleyway is still empty I use my magic to stand, clean off the mud, and repair my clothes while my belly shrinks a smidge from the excess use of magic. Now to check on the poor lass he'd been going on about in the pub...

*Authors Note: Totally a spur of the moment story, the whole thing just started playing out in my head and I HAD to write it down! Let me know if I should keep it going. Hope you enjoyed it!