Finding Atascadero Lodging Near Famous Lighthouses

If you are planning a lighthouse vacation, then one of the best places to visit is Atascadero. Located on the coastal highway along the California coastline, Atascadero is very close to four famous lighthouses from a bygone era. Of all these lighthouses on the Californian coast, Point Sur Lighthouse is the one you should not miss. It takes only two hours from Atascadero to get to this place. Well, Atascadero is also known for its lush green vineyards and wineries, besides its lighthouses. So, planning a vineyard tour is also possible here.

Before you start your trip to this unique lighthouse, you must remember that it is located off the coast and it's a remote destination. Even on a sunny day this place can be chilly. Its remote location, however, doesn't allow tourists to stay here during the entire trip. Travelers can book a fine lodging in nearby Atascadero for their stay. It is advised that if you are intended to visit lighthouses including this one, don't stay too far from the areas of your interest. You can easily find a good property in Atascadero at affordable rates for your stay that is located nearby the coastal highway.

One such Atascadero lodging that is in close proximity to Point Sur Lighthouse is this hotel. Tourists love this place for its affordable rates, courteous staff, and a pleasant ambiance. The lush green rose garden near the hotel is a plus for its visitors. However, you can also find a number of accommodations in the area that have excellent amenities and great facilities on offer to make a guest's experience comfortable. While selecting a hotel in Atascadero, keep your travel needs in mind so that you can have a great time there.

In short, there are a number of places in Atascadero to stay, but if you really want a quiet place along the coast line, then this hotel will be your best bet. Since, there are many lighthouses nearby hotel CA; you won't have to travel too far to see a couple of magnificent lighthouses. Also, during your stay at this property, you will be able to enjoy lots of facilities and room amenities at extremely affordable cost. What's more, if you like, hotels' friendly staff will assist you in creating your travel itinerary, too. In fact, you can also seek important suggestions from them on how to plan an adventurous wine tasting trip to one of the local wineries in the region. For getting comprehensive information on this, log in to their website, right now!