Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s POV

>>6:00<<

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I look who is calling so early. It is Zeyu, I quickly pick it up.

Me: Hello Zeyu? Why are you calling me in this so early?
Zeyu: Oh! I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep. I thought you are awake already.
Me: It's okay! So why did you call me?
Zeyu: I am just wandering if you already enroll to a school because next 2 weeks the school is going to start.
Me: Oh yeah, I didn't enroll yet. Maybe later or tomorrow.
Zeyu: By the way where school you're going to study in?
Me: (Insert random school name)
Zeyu: Oh ok!
Me: Why do you ask? Are you going to study there too?
Zeyu: No hahaha I've already enrolled in other school haha!
Me: Oh ok!
Zeyu: Ok bye!
Me: Bye!

And then I ended the call. I have to enroll at the school one 9:30. I get up in bed and make breakfast.

>>Time skip: 9:00 am<<

I go to the bathroom and take a bath because I have to go to enroll now. I wonder what school Zeyu is in?

>>At the school<<

I arrived at the school. Luckily, students are not to many today so I fall in line before tons of students arrive to enroll. You know, huge line is crazy. When it's my turn I fill up the form and pass it. I just have to know my section at first day of school so I'm going home.

_________________________________

Sorry if this story is getting really bored. I am not usually good at writing but... I will make this story better. Thanks for reading.

-sweetlikedara