He's mine- chapter 1

Izuku POV

I love my Shoto.
I love him to the point where I would do anything for him.
Live
Die
Kill.
You name it. I do it.

Before my Shoto came into my world, I was in a bad place. My father would come home drunk every night and abuse me and my mother. It got to the point where she couldn't take it.

The poor bastard committed suicide. Losers way out.

I kept going.
Abused every day.
Hit every day.
Yelled at every day.
I put up with it.
I showed him that I wasn't weak like my mother.
But, of course, that never stopped him.
Ha, nothing ever did.

Flashback a few years ago on the first day of 9th grade. A new multicolor haired boy joined our class. His name was Shoto Todoroki. A hot, multimillonare model. All the girls fell for him, and so did I. I found that I couldn't love without him. I couldn't stand seeing girls flirt with him, and him having the audacity to flirt right back. I couldn't stand it.

So, that afternoon, I left a note in a locker who's owner goes by the name of, Momo Yaoyorozu. The daughter of a successful business man. Little did she know. Little did she fucking know..

She met me behind the school, right beside the incinerator.

No POV

"Uhm, hello?" She looked around, seeing Izuku up to her,
"Oh! Midoryia! Why did you want to meet me here.. W-why do you have a knife?" She trembled, stepping back.
"Heh.. Heh.. He he he.." He giggled, a disturbed look on Yaoyorozu's face,
"A-are you o- AHH!" Izuku stabbed her right in the throat, her blood splattering onto his shirt.
"That's what you get for touching MY Shoto..." He giggled, getting rid of all the evidence.
"No one will ever know.." He smirked, walking away from the activated incinerator, a dark look on his face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 226
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I hope you liked this

I'm sorry this rook so long to come out. It's cause I'm a lazy bitch xD

Don't forget to check out the other piles of shit on my account!

See you in the next chapter!

Author Chan out~