10

(you can play the song if you like but keep up with the song and the words... you'll get what i mean)

i get ready to sing the finale song to finish the tour off. i listen to the clicks and the glitches from the sound track in the background as my fans scream and i wait in the corner to go on. a clip of me singing from behind the stage of dangerous women tour appears and i instantly get flashbacks of memories making me smile.

a clip of me singing thank you next for the first time appears, making me giggle. then the pictures... the pictures of me with my friends, my nona, my mom, my brother. it made me tear up a little because of how far i've came with them all... we all came and done this together.

then as i heard the music start, i knew it was time to go up.

i walk up with my friends/dances and sing.

"sean..."

"wasn't a match..."

"ricky..."

"listen and laugh..."

"pete..."

i stopped singing as i got distracted by listening to my fans sing... wow.... oh shoot, i'm supposed to be singing!

"oh no" i giggled into the mic making everyone else laugh.

i carried on singing and giggling as i enjoyed myself for the rest of the night.

"thank you!" i thanked them for keeping up.

"that's not what i see, look what i got, look what you taught me... thank you next-"

i'm so fucking greatful for my ex.... aaayyyy" i couldn't stop laughing.

again i forgot to sing as i watch my fans dancing in the crowd.

"i'm so fucking-"

"it wouldn't be an opening night without one thing going wrong!" i said into the mic.

i carried on dancing and singing but with a little giggling interrupting it.

"her name is ari... and i'm so good with that"

"love" i start laughing.

"patience"

"pain-"

the songs nearly finished and i'm already tearing up... i dont want this night to end... i can't believe how well it's going and how much my fans are enjoying it... wow.