Real

(Y/n) POV

I was playing Fire Emblem with (Y/f/n) on the switch. We were in the middle of a battle when (Y/f/n) paused the game out of nowhere. "Hold on I'm gonna go use the bathroom," he/she said to me. "Okay," I said before they went to to the bathroom. I tossed my controller to the couch cushion beside me and I returned my focus to the tv screen. (Y/f/n) somehow paused the game at a good angle which gave me a good view of Marth.

I sighed longingly at him, god how much I wished he was real. I've had a crush on him since the first time I saw him the game. My friend thought it was kinda strange that I fell for a game character. "I wish you were real," I whispered while looking at him on the screen. I leaned back into the couch and closed my eyes, I needed to clear my mind. After a minute I started to feel pressure on my mouth. I felt confused for a second until I opened my eyes.

I was shocked when I saw MARTH?! He was here, he was real. Marth broke the kiss after a while before he smiled at me. My heart jumped at his smile,"I can't believe it, your real." I whispered while cupping his face with my now shaking hands. "Of course I am, I've always had and always will be," he said before he removed my hands from his face and intertwined them with his. "I'm so happy!" I said with huge grin on my face. I tackled him to the ground with hug.

The moment we had felt perfect until I started hearing a distinct voice say,"(Y/n) wake up, (Y/n) wake up, (Y/n) wake up," over and over again. Then Marth turned to me and said,"It's time to wake up," before I woke up. "Geez I didn't even take long in the bathroom and you still fell asleep," (Y/f/n) said to me. "Wait I fell asleep?" I said with confusion,"Yup," he/she responded to me while popping the "p." I looked back to the tv screen and saw that the game was still on pause.

"Oh," I said with disappointedly and the tone in my voice didn't go unnoticed by my friend. "Are you okay?" He/she asked with concern,"Yeah I'm okay," I said with a fake smile. I know that he/she knows that I'm not okay. He/she didn't press more on the topic. "Okay, let's continue playing!" (Y/f/n) said to me excitedly while he/she picked up the controller off the table. I picked my controller and got ready to start playing. (Y/f/n) un paused the game and we started playing.

My thoughts started wandering off to the dream I just had. I thought it was real, I thought he was real.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this. Requests are still open so feel free to give them. Please vote and comment. Bye.