Revealing a Secret

Jughead
—————————————
I start my daily walk to Pop's. I keep walking as I suddenly slam into someone. He stops. I looked up, and discovered emerald green eyes and bright red hair. He smiles, "Oh, sorry Jug, I...didn't see you there," he takes out his headphones, rock still blasting from them.
"It's ok, wanna go to Pop's with me?" I smile at him. His sweat makes his shirt look like a greasy napkin: clear, and nothing left to the imagination.
"Yeah. Totally. Do you need me to pay? 'Cuz I totally can if you want." He smiles again.
"No...I can. I got some money for...helping some people out," I say awkwardly as I rubbed my neck mid-sentence.
"Helped who?" He questions as we walk into the retro diner.
"Just...some people," I say, trying to make it sound like a not-so big deal.
"They're...no one you'd know, anyway." He shrugged it off. We sat in a booth. Pop walks up to us.
"Usual, Jug?" He questions me first.
"You know it, Pop." I say, he smiles at me.
"And for you, Archie?" He questions him.
"I'll just have a strawberry milkshake." He says and Pop smiles at him.
"Ok, coming right up!" He smiles a third time.
"So...I didn't know you would even take a job, Jug," he questions, putting the menus back into the slot. 
"Ummm...it's more of a secret." I say. I start to get nervous. Crap.
"I'm like, your closest friend, Jug. You can tell me." He said sounding nosy and a look of skepticism laced of his prominent features, but he smiled at the end.
"Fine, I'll tell you," I look around I gave in so easily, but I can trust him, " but not here." We get up and walk over to Pop who's behind the counter.
"Hey Pop, can we actually get that to go?" I smile a little bit at him. 
"Anything for you two,"  he says, wrapping a burger, and replacing Archie's milkshake. He walks back to the cash register.
He looks to Archie, "20.25, please," He smiles. Without question, Archie starts to get the money out of his wallet.
"Actually, I'm paying today, Pop,". I hand him one of the many hundred dollar bills I have in my barely-there black, leather wallet I got on my tenth birthday. It's falling apart terribly.
"Wow, Jughead where'd ya get that?" Pop questions. Archie seems a little taken aback as well.
"I...got a job." I smile.
"Well, must be a...pretty nice job." He smiles and hands me the change: 79.75. 
"Thanks, Pop," I say as me and Archie head for the door. Archie smiles and waves.  We leave.
"Here, I know a place...not too far from here."
I take him over to the "Southside"  of the town and lead him to an abandoned brick building. I sit on the gravel, leaning on the brick wall.
"Why are we here? Ya know this is the Southside, right?" Of course I knew that.
"Yeah...I know...that's what I wanted to talk to you about." I say kind of quietly.
"What do you mean, Jug?"
" I'm... a part of...the...Southside Serpents," I take off my denim jacket to reveal a dark leather one. I showed him the back. I also lift up my sleeve, revealing my snake tattoo. His face floods with confusion.
"Why?"
"Because of my dad, Arch. He's been one since he was thirteen and I started then, too. I'm sorry...Are you mad at me?" I question him.
"I...don't know, Jug. Just be careful, ok?" He asks.
"Promise. Oh, hey Arch? Can you...keep this a secret? Like, just the two of us?" I asked him. My face is red. It usually isn't. He takes a drink of his milkshake.
"Yeah, no problem." He says and smiles.
"Thanks." I say and smile.
"No problem." He smiles back. We stand up, I put my denim jacket back on, and walk back to the ever so popular "Northside".
We're back. Someone walks up to me and says, "We need your help." I immediately recognize who he was and what the problem was.
"Can I go?" I asked Archie, I had a pleading look on my face.
"Sure," He says and smiles, "See ya." He looks down and starts to walk.
"See ya." I say back and start walking with Joaquin.
"We have a problem." He said. He seems pretty worried.
"What is it?" I ask him, and fix the red and black plaid flannel I have tied around my waste. 
————————————————————————
A/N: That's chapter one of my Jarchie fanfic! Sorry I didn't announce it, or get your opinion or anything, I just felt like writing it lol. Well, I hope you like it! 
<3- Emma Nethery!