Chapter 9

Tamika's POV

After Shawn left I took a shower and relaxed in bed but I began feeling bored so I decided to go pick up Justin because I miss the little stinker.
I look up and grab the keys to Shawn's range rover then get in and drive away. Driving down the road the street seems extra busy today everyone seems to be out and about.
A short while later I pull up at Shawn's aunt house. Getting out the car I stood in front of her house and admired how amazing it looks.
Getting out of my trance I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell.
Moments later the door opened to reveal a short light skinned lady with short dark hair and hazel eyes she was beautiful.

Me- Hi Mrs. Trent I'm Tamika Justin's sister.

Her- Oh honey come on in, my name is Carolin Trent but you can call me Auntie c

Me- It's so nice to meet you.

Her- no it's so nice to meet you I've heard so much about you from Justin and Shawn
*JUSTIN YOUR SISTER IS HERE FOR YOU*

Me- Did he behave while he was here?

Her- He did he is such an angel you need to bring him here more often.

Me- I will come on Justin time to go.

Him- But i don't wanna go can't i stay with auntie a little longer.

Me- No but you'll be back soon i promise. Now tell auntie goodbye

Him- Bye auntie *hugs her*

Her- bye baby

Me- By auntie see ill see you soon.

Her- Sure you are always welcomed here, darling.

As we walked to the car we waved auntie c goodbye, hoping in the car we drove off

" So what do you want to do J"

"Can we go to Mc Donalds and then go home and watch movies"

"Sure my prince"

I drove to the nearest Mc Donalds and we parked and went in. When we got inside it was packed and the line was long so i joined the line and decided to call Shawn to see when he would be home and if he wanted anything.

*Phone conversation*

"Hey Shawn"

"Hi baby wassup"

"Oh nothing just checking up on you"

"I'm fine kinda tired"

"When will you be home?"

"Next half an hour"

"Well, i picked up J from your aunt's house and we're at Mc Donalds do you want anything?"

"I'll take a big mac, 10 piece nuggets, large fries, and a coke"

"Okay well bye bae"

"Bye baby"

* End of phone call*

After waiting in line for 15 minutes its finally time to oreder. I ordered 2x big macs  2x 10 piece nuggets 1x 4 piece nuggets 3x large fries and 3x coke.
I paid and got my change, 10 minutes later our number was called. We collected out food and went to the car, got in and drove home.

Thanks for reading 👍

Vote and comment 👌

-Shanny 🌸💜