❤Chapter Two❤

Recap:

In the last Chapter Lauren has a dream about her past. She then goes to school where she meets Michael a.k.a Tyga .

Michael P.O.V

Sup y'all I'm Michael Stevenson but everybody call me Tyga , T-Raww, Daddy lol, but I just moved here to L.A from Compton and I'm starting to like it. I started school at California State University majoring in Interior Design. I don't know why but my passion is rapping. But anyway I just met this chick name Lauren she seem nice nd all but I ain't looking for nobody right now I got my baby Chyna. She everything I need right now she just has a bit of trust issues. "Hey Lauren, do yhu know where I can find some lunch"" Yeah I was just heading to my house there's a Pizza hut right around the corner wanna join "" Sure let's go" .We got in her all white AudiA5 and headed there. "So what's yhu major" she asked me even though I told her in class but I knew she just wanted to break to silence."I'm majoring in Interior design ""Oh okay so yhu like cars some wat""Yeah but tht ain't wat I really wanna do""So wat do yhu really want to do Mr.Michael""I wanna be a rapper ""Thts cool hey my ex was something like tht""Oh yeah who"" Chris Brown""Fr ! He's a good singer in all but he don't got nun on my bars""Oh really let me hear something""...."See this is always where I mess up, I tell a chick I like to rap then she wants to hear me . This is why I haven't taking my talent into the studio . I'm mad nervous yo ! "Yhu wanna hear me rap huh...""Yeah let's see wat yhu got on Chris Breezy""Naww yhu got me on tht one but maybe one day ""Lol it okay yhu don't have to be nervous around me ""Its not tht I just don't got nun right now""Ig but I'll be waiting for them bars lol""Lol I gotcha" We drove to the Pizza hut and left . I need to head make to the college so Chyna can pick me up . The ride back was quiet and Chyna was calling me non stop. I know when we pull up there's gonna be drama so I might as well tell Lauren now. "Look my girl Chyna coming to pick me up and if she say something to yhu please ignore her she's insecure bout me hanging with other females and I consider yhu as a friend and don't want any drama between yhu two""I ain't wit tht drama shit but I understand watchu mean""Aight...hey can I get yhur number just in case...""Just in case wat? Yhu can have it but don't have ole girl sending hits out on me lol""Yeah here" I passed her my phone and she said her number as Bessfrand❤.I smiled at the way she spelled it and we pulled up to the school. chyna was parked outside and was in the driver seat pissed. I hopped out and waved to Lauren with a smile. Ik it didn't look right being in the car with her then getting in the car with Chyna but I know that nothing happened or that anything is going on between me and Lauren. I went to the passesnger side and got in to a angry Chyna. Wish me luck !

Lauren POV

I'm starting to like Tyga's company and I think I'm gonna txt him cause I miss him...wait no not miss him miss him like a friend lol. Our conversation:

Me- Hey bessfrand?

Bessfrand❤-Who tf is this?!?

Me-Lauren...remember we switched num earlier

Bessfrand❤-Oh Tyga can't talk to yhu he has a girlfriend thank you have a good one

Me-I ain't wit this fu-fu shit now me and him just friends ik my role so know yhurs and quit being insecure

Bessfrand❤-Ik my role hunny now I said he can't talk he gotta girlfriend... Bye ✌

Tyga POV

I planned on cooking for my baby and I heard my phone ringing and asked Chyna to check it..."Who was it baby""Who tf is Bessfrand❤?!?""Now baby it is wat it says she's just my friend from school and she been showing me around school that's all babe I told yhu this already I love yhu and only yhu""....okay but I'm sorry baby I just don't wanna loose yhu""And yhu won't just chill thickness""(smiles)"

Lauren POV

I can't believe tht bitch tried me like I'm small or some shit idgaf wat she think going on between me and Micheal but she got it all wrong. But I don't got time to worry bout her I need to be heading to school so I get up and got dressed.(Outfit on the side) I pull up to the school and Michael was waiting in front to my parking spot."Heey Michael wassup?""I'm sorry about Chyna she's just over protective I read the messages and wanted to make it up to yhu""It ok and I don't think thts a good idea ""Why not were only friends and she trippen like we fvckn""Ig she's already trippen then why make her trip more""Yhur right hey we better get to class"....Skips the class scene

Chyna's POV

Throws up in the bathroom, Idk eats been going on with me but I've been really sick the past couple days I hope I'm not preggo cause then I can't work and make the money I owe to Bigs. I would tell yhu more but idk y'all like dat to have y'all judging me and putting my business out like tht. Besides Tyga don't even know so...

Tyga POV

Idk if its me or Chyna but she been acting weird eating weird and having crazy mood swings like she pregnant or some shi-....oh shit she might be our last time was like three weeks ago. Trust me ik how long it takes I looked it up. A chick back in Compton tried me with tht "yhu my babydaddy shit". I want to get her tested but I don't want her to get mad or nun. Here I go....

"Hey baby girl""Hey babe wassup""Well... Yhu been acting weird asf lately so wassup witchu""Ummm nothing I guess its tht time of the month(looking down)""Naww ik yhur cycle better then yhu do and ik when yhur lying yhu look down so wassup""Look babe I missed my period and we got one on the way""......why yhu didn't tell me this earlier""Because I just took the test this morning and yhu were already at school probably wit tht bitch Lauren""Don't try and flip everything on me yhu know yhu have to take the blame for some of this shit Chy""I hate when yhu call me tht shit tht means yhur upset and yhu should be happy were having a baby""How do ik its even mine yhu walk around here worried about me fvckn around wat about yhu""....I'm sorry I promise I won't do it again please say yhu forgive me just for the sake of this baby""Naww I'm out if yhu need me ask yhur babydaddy cause it ain't me"

I hopped in the car tht I paid for and drove to my moms house. "Hey baby watchu doing here yhu know yhu never come over unless yhu and tht gurl get into it.""Well she's pregnant ma and I don't even think it mine."

Ughhhhh idk wat to write anymore and I just started this book but enough wit the negative......how yall been I see my books have been getting more votes and I would like to know what you guys think I should write about ~D