New life starts

Chapter 1: New life starts ----------------------------------------------- Edited by   @Mistybluu

"Adam Jadd began his writing career with a pretty unexpected novel, and after a very short time became a pretty famous writer around the world. It didn't take very long for many of his novels to be turned into large motion pictures. And tonight he had the honor of being a guest on this episode of "New Star Appears", a show that gives celebrities the chance to tell their stories before and after their Stardom. So let's welcome him out!," Anna the presenter said to the audience. Adam makes his way out waving to the audience. Once seated Anna asks him to talk about his unbelievable start, and how he got here in fourteen months only.

"Well, first of all I would like to thank one girl in particular so much, I won't tell her name, but she deserves so much thanks from me, and I'd like to dedicate all my works to her. I hope she watches this show because I want her to know that she still in mind although it's been a long while, more than a year isn't easy. She probably thinks I have already forgot about her but I haven't, I'm always looking for her and hoping to meet her some day, and tell her that we both wrote my most successful novel ever. Yeah, everything changed when I met her," he answers thinking about this girl forgetting the original question.

"Ohh, that is really sweet Adam, can you tell us how did you meet this girl? And how did she help you with your novel? Did you love her or something?" Anna chirps.

"Sorry, I won't answer those questions one by one now, but I will tell you the whole story" Adam answered taking a deep breath.

Adam's story:

I will never forget, about 14 months ago, the day that I could never forget, a day that changed my life, it was a life filled with silence and idle and loneliness, I didn't have the want to  talk to anybody even at home, I had always been  a very quiet person with only a few friends, many people thought I was sick or had a disease, The doctor told me it's a different kind of life nowadays, I didn't understand what did that means but when he said "You can go over this if you gave your brain some rest" I noticed that thinking a lot was my disease, something was filling my mind but I didn't know what is it? And how can I stop thinking about it?

That day was when my new happier life started. When I walked into high school all alone and nobody even tried to say even hello. Of course, everyone knows who I am but the only times they ever talk to me is when they want something or its just short conversations. Some of them try talking to me using hand signs because they think I'm mute or something all what I do was just ignoring them. 

When I walked into the classroom, everybody was surprised, even the teacher himself, because they haven't expect me coming everyday unless if there is a test or an exam, I can only study when I am alone at home. Being absent from lessons wasn't a problem for me because I make it up by getting high marks. I don't remember why I had decided to come that day? It was just a normal literature lesson.

 The teacher told us to write a small novel with a partner, this is why I never come to class because I don't have to work with anyone else. and it had to be a story from the past, He wanted to know how good we are at creating characters and a suitable plot. Also our ability to use the Motivating Forces, the Complications, Climax and a good ending. That wasn't a hard part, the hard part is finding a partner.

I knew that no one would like to work anything with me so I asked the teacher: "Sir, Do we have to do it with someone else?"

"I am sorry but yes," he answered giving me a worried look.

"But Sir, what if..." I argued, but I stopped because I didn't want to show my discomfort about working with other people despite the fact that everyone already knows.