Sticky hands and picture frames

Peter was a very active and lazy kid.

He was going to school, decathlon practice, Spider-Man, hanging out with the Avengers, helping May... basically he is very active and loves to do things and help others, but when it comes to getting up to grab things that are literally a meter away from his hand, well...

*thwip*

Peter was sitting on the couch in the avenger's common room, he was watching The Greatest Showman for the millionth time. 'Ugh, I left my phone on the table' he thought, luckily he usually wore his web shooters with him in case of an emergency.

Peter had gotten used to using his web shooters for patrol, bad guys, swinging around for fun, web hammocks, and more, but he also used them to grab things to bring what he needed into his hand.

The other avengers knew this and loved to get Peter to use this to bring them things. Except for "grandpa" Steve who would start a speech in his PSA voice about being lazy.

Peter used his webs to bring his phone to his hand and went to Snap chat.

Bider-man: Hey, im watching TGS again and i just realized something, mj looks exactly like zendaya!

BossbitchMJ: i don't look like her loser, maybe because we are both strong women who don't take shit from others

Guyinthechair: no bugman is right! mj do you have a secret twin!!!

Bider-man: and it's true, both of you are both strong women who don't take shit from others and are the most beautiful people i've seen, and you don't wear ,make up so you're naturally pretty.

BossbitchMJ: .....

Guyinthechair: Peter... i think you broke mj and successfully flirted with a girl for once in your life!!!

Bider-man: I was giving a compliment and besides, im running on 4 hours a night for the past week and im tired which means i have no filter. and it's not like i told her about my crush on her

BossbitchMJ: loser, first of all, you're cute too. Second, FOR GOD"S SAKE SLEEP MORE! Third, read your text again, i think you forgot you were in a group chat

Bider-man: OH SHIT!!! im going to go die now

BossbitchMJ: meet me at the bookstore tomorrow, its a date, we can get ice cream after, but ONLY if you sleep MORE than eight hours tonight. I will get ned to hack your phone to text Stark

Bider-man: ...really?! Ok! see you tomorrow!!!

Guyinthechair: thank god, now peter doesn't have to stare creepily with heart eyes at you from a distance talking about his crush to me

Bider-man: NED!

Peter chuckled, a huge smile stuck on his face, he has a DATE with MJ! Peter turned off the tv and walked to the fridge to get some chocolate milk. Natasha, Clint, Steve, and Wanda were on a mission for a few more hours, Bruce and Tony were with Vision in the lab tinkering with something, Bucky and Sam were sparring in the training room, Pepper was working, Rhodey was at physiotherapy, and Thor was out with Loki to buy more pop-tarts.

Peter was think about who he could go see and hang out with but everyone seemed busy, Peter used his web shooters to grab a cup from the cupboard, to open the fridge door, and grab the chocolate milk carton.

Being Spider-man had a lot of little perks. He filled his glass and started walking back to the couch but stopped. Now was the perfect time to finish his surprise for his fami-the team.

He didn't want to assume they were a family, more like a group of friends but Peter felt like they were all his aunts and uncles... and mom and dad.

Peter ran into his room and pulled out all of the picture frames with photos in them from under his bed. There were small frames with pictures of three or two of the avengers, large frames that had a collage of photos from certain events. Photos from lab time, training, movie nights, prank wars, and more. There were so many.

Peter had noticed that the hallways and common rooms didn't have any pictures or paintings or anything, so Peter bought and made these to hang up to make them smile.

Peter walked around with all of the frames in his arms and put them in the living room on the couch, he quickly sneaked downstairs and stole a hammer from one of the intern labs, not noticing the giant lightning hammer that was accidentally left behind in the living room because of the pop-tart hunt.

He went back upstairs and started hanging all the photos in different hallways. In the kitchen there was a picture of the day they all tried to make dinner which ended in a food fight that FRIDAY had caught. Everyone, even Natasha was laughing in the photo.

There were so many that Peter lost track of time. Rhodey had finished his physio, Sam and Bucky finished training, Loki and Thor returned with many pop-tarts, everyone on the mission came back unharmed, Bruce, Tony, and Vision met all of them in the lobby, and Pepper was coming upstairs with them.

The elevator opened to Peter standing on the ceiling and hanging the last large photo in the living room with headphones blaring 'You'll be back' from Hamilton and didn't hear the elevator open.

Peter (who is still oblivious) started looking around for his hammer that he seemed to have misplaced. He caught sight of a hammer like object in the living room, the others saw what he saw and stared at him in confusion, wondering why he was looking at Thor's hammer.

The next thing they knew, one of Peter's webs attach to the handle and pull it with ease into his hand, where he uses it to hammer the picture to the wall.

Peter looks around at his project and smiles before turning around and freezing, everybody is staring at him and the hammer. Peter finally notices the hammer in his hand.

...

OH MY GOD ITS THOR'S HAMMER!!!

"ohmygoshimsosorrymr.thor-", he was cut off by the booming laugh of Thor and the chuckles of Loki beside him. "Do not worry young Peter, mjolnir has deemed you worthy! This calls for a celebration!" Thor shouted excitedly.

The rest of the avengers shook of the shock and started congratulating Peter and laughing about how 'of course a sweet cinnamon roll like you would worthy'.

Everyone started bringing out food and drinks to celebrate when they finally took notice of all the photos in the kitchen, hallways, common room, and basically everywhere.

Natasha noticed one in the hallway that had a picture of a smiling Peter and Nat with her arm on his shoulders, both were wearing T-shirt's that Peter had made for her birthday. They said Team Spider on them. Nat smiles and walked over to her паук малыш.

" паук малыш why are there so many pictures around here?" She asked softly. Peter blushed and everyone looked at him fondly. He looked down at his hands and his hands fidgeting. "Well, I know I'm new and I don't know if you guys would be comfortable with me calling you my family but I feel like we are and the walls are all bare and I thought that if there were pictures of our happy memories than it could make it more like a home and maybe cheer up anyone that's having a bad day... but if you don't like them I can take them down!" He spoke quickly.

The avengers looked at the sweet, worthy boy and their hearts felt like bursting(yes even Loki), they all loved this young kid and they hearts broke when he said he didn't think that he was considered part of their family.

The next thing Peter knows, he's squished in the middle of all of the avengers, all of them speaking at the same time about how much they love the pictures and Pepper asked him to help her hang up some more in her office as she hugged him.

The avengers(and Pepper) all continued to hug him and then started to tell him that he is part of the family and that they won't answer to their names anymore, but only to aunt this and uncle that.

Peter was sure his face would break with how hard he was smiling. He loved his giant family.