Chapter 16: Moving In

*decided to update twice, your welcome ;)*
This chapter is NOT 2000+ words because this was writing before I said that I would do it. Sorry but this is all I have.

Love you guys.😉😉

~~~~

I wake up with another splitting headache. But instead of being in the library like I thought I would be, I'm in an all white room. There are lights above me slightly dimmed. Looking around I realize that I'm in a bed.

In the corner of the room were some chairs that we're empty. A steady beep was coming from a machine that was hooked up to me. A breathing machine was connected to my nose sending me fresh air.

There was a door in the right corner of the room. Lights were seeping under the door. It made me wonder if it was night already.

My question was disconfirmed when I looked out the window to my left. It was wide open and displayed the bright blue sky and midday sun.

I stretched my hearing to see if anyone was near. I hear quiet chatter in front of my door. One voice I could recognize and another of my very own mate.

"You need to make sure to keep her by your side, Alpha." I hear the other person say.

"I have other things to do beside play nurse." Grayson snaps.

"With all due respect Alpha, she is your mate and this is a crucial time that she needs you."

Grayson sighs. "What about Jenna?"

"She'll have to understand. If she's your next Luna and isn't your mate, she will have to understand."

"What even happened to her. One minute she's perfectly fine, the next minute she's shifting like it her first time and screaming like a new born"

The other person sighs. I think that he's the doctor. "I have my suspicions but we'll have to wait and see how she reacts after the incident."

A pause happens. "Do you know who her parents are, we might be able to get more information from them."

"No I don't. I'm think she's adopted but I don't think that she knows who her parents are."

The doctor sighs. "Can you try and find out who they are? This would help me and my co-workers a lot."

"I'm not promising anything. I'll have my private investigators look into her last and see if they can find any paper work of who her biologically parents are."

"Thank you Alpha." I hear shuffling and then it gets quieter and quieter, signaling that he's leaving.

Grayson sighs. I brace myself for the talk that Grayson and I would have when he comes in the room.

The door opens quietly and slowly and when my mate comes in he stated at me wide eyed. I stare right back, wondering what to do next.

"I'm assuming you heard all of that." His husky voice fills my head as he speaks, it sends shivers down my spine.

I nod. "Yes I did."

He sighs and moves to sit in a chair but when he reaches it, Grayson pulls the chair to sit next to me.

"We have a lot to talk about."

"We do." I rasp. My throat was dry and I needed water.

"Let me get you water." He says and stands up to get a cup and fill it in a nearby sink. I watch him as he moves. His wearing similar clothing as he does everyday. A navy blue shirt and a tan joggers. The shirt is tight fitted showing off his back muscles and abs.