01 | Never Coming Back

Irene
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I woke up to the sound of them alarm that was belting out of the phone. I quickly turned it of before having a quick shower and doing my business.

I put on a black sweater and white jeans then put on my big black glasses, then matched it with white converse. I picked up my bag, grabbed myself an apple and then made my way to school.

As I walked down the path I wondered how horrible today would be. It just turned autumn so the frosty air bit at my rosy cheeks.

Soon enough I arrived at the place I call... Hell.

I just quickly went to my locker then put in all the things I didn't need inside then started to make my way to first period, ELA.

Yay, my favourite!

Suddenly, I tripped over, onto the  polished floor.

And of course I hit my head and dropped my two books, I gathered them all up then stood up to see Michale,  my sister's boyfriend standing over me.

Soon, a large circle formed around us, "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!" Everyone chanted Michale smirked than punched me In the stomach winding me.

"Get away from my boyfriend!" Speak of the devil, it was... Ella..

Its now or never.. "I didn't do anything, what did I do to you!!??" I screamed making the hallway silent.

"What did I do to make you treat me like this!?"

She gasped. "Fuck You!" She screamed, than done the unthinkable..

She Slapped Me!!!

I stumbled back in surprise, I couldn't believe her. And that was it, I had enough.

"That is it! I am done with this shit! I am done pretending to be ok when I'm not! I'm done trying to be the sister you wanted! Fuck You All!" I shouted then stormed out of the school and ran home, tears streaming down my face.

I ran up to my room then packed all my things and booked the next flight to Cuba to live with my cousin, Heart.

All those things I said were true. I'm leaving, and I'm never coming back.

I soon made my way to the car shipping place l grabbed the money I saved. My parents are lawyers and are hardly home so they lend me their black jaguar because I don't have one plus Ella and Kayan have there own already.

I hide this keys because my horrid excuses for siblings would steal them and use it themselves.

I drove to the car shipping place and walked up to a worker there.

"I'd like to get my car shipped to Cuba," I announced to the man at the desk.

"That's £20" the man informed me.

Huh, cheaper than I thought.

I handed him the money then headed to the airport.

***

Finally I got on the plane, I sent a text to my parents saying I'm going to live with Heart in Cuba, finally, I'm free.