Alternate reality? (Specail for 1k views) part one

Currently everyone in class-1A was in the training ground in there gym uniforms including dabi, toga, and izuku. Izuku, was really bored, listening to dabi,  and toga, while he scratched the heck out of his neck and arms, because he was nervous- what for- he didn't know himself. "Helloooo!!", someone said this scared the fuck out of, izuku. He jumped like fifty feet in the air. All might, principle nezdu, and a girl with hot pink hair in dread locks came out of nowhere. Which made izuku, even more scared- he honest to god thought that it was magic. "I'm hatsume mei, and I'm testing out one of my babies!"

"What the fuck do you mean baby's?!"  The 'villains' yelled

"She means inventions" someone whispered all might  stepped forward and stared talking

"Hatsume, here" all might stared "is going to take you guys into a different dimension"  yells of "wow"  "yes something exciting" and "we get to see each other in a different dimension!" Were heard.

"Quite down, hatsume do you thing" Aizawa said in a bored tone

"Okayyyy! If you go into the portal you'll be in a different dimension. But I don't know where or when we will be soooo in you go" hatsume then proceed to open a green and yellow portal.

"Okay me and Mr. Aizawa will go first then the students!" All might said going into the portal with Aizawa trailing behind. The students then went into the portal. But what they saw next was not what they were expecting.

It was the USJ

The villains were confused on what this was but the they heard gasps. They turned around to meet them self's. Well everyone except dabi and toga. They were all surprised to see themselves non of them were different but there was one person they weren't familiar with.
"Hey, hey who's this person there not in are class" Mina pointed out. Pointing to a boy with black hair and bright green highlights. A person in a big puffy suit and the other Aizawa stood in front of the class, ready to attack if there would be any trouble.

"Why should we tell you, you guys might be villains for all we know"

"We're not villains, were just you guys from a different dimension!" Mina said. They then lowered there guard down and turned to Aizawa and all might, Aizawa nodded  signifying that what she was saying was right.

( I'm gonna call the ones that entered a different dimension 2 and then there name)

The other Aizawa sighed and then stared talking "you guys can pair up with yourself" everyone stared going to there other self except the green haired boy and  and the villains

"Hey kacchan! Can I go with you? These fuckers are annoying the hell out of me." The whole class went quiet and stared at izuku
"What the hell are you staring at?!"

"Y-your  iz-izuku mido-riya?" The boy with green, black hair said.

"Yeah do you have a problem?!"

"No n-not at all y-y-you just l-look
W-w-way different from me is all"
The green haired boy also known as the other izuku laughed out.  2 izuku went quite and stared at izuku.

"P-pffffft oh my god he looks sooo innocent and then look at you oh my god I'm dying I'm dying!" Toga laughed with dabi

"Oh.... shit I think you broke him he's to stupid to get this information into his brain" dabi said still laughing

"Hey I'm not-! Oh shit you guys have a villain attack by the way so get ready" everyone from the different dimension began freaking out. 2 Aizawa stares at 2 izuku like he was crazy.