m

just her mom... SIKE she squealed a little it was Yedam calling. Her heart was beating so fast, even though they would always talk on the phone they never video called so it was weird why he was video calling. She got nervous cause what if he thinks "I'm ugly or something" she thought.
She put on some light makeup on and answered.
To her surprise it wasn't yedam who answered it was... junkyu and mashiho.
Her heart wasn't beating as fast anymore until junkyu mentioned yedam.
Junkyu said to her that yedam kept daydreaming about her and he won't focus on practice.

Aera POV
I felt my cheeks flush red. When I hear junkyu say that i just.. my heart was beating so fast. I don't even know how I felt, but the sound of Yedam yelling broke me out of my trance. He just snatched the phone from him and tried to fix himself up to look nice. He saw that it was me and looked into the phone and gave me a big smile.I heard him say "you're more beautiful then I expected." He said is his voice, I haven't heard it in forever it made my heart melt. I didn't expect myself to have these feelings.
On the other side
-Yedam PoV-
to be continued;)) should I keep this going I've been busy but I'm finally back and didn't expect
3k views thank you so much:(( if you guys enjoy this please let me know by commenting or voting so I know I should continue this🥺