Roger's Bra

For Jas

⚠️after this chapter, the book is discontinued⚠️
————————————————————————

Roger picked up various items of clothing that had been scattered around his room floor, he hadn't done it in months. As he reached around in a pile on his floor, his hand felt something... odd.

He grasped it and pulled it out, only to see a bra, red with black lace, a C cup. He recognized instantly, it was Jas's, his girlfriend.

She had stayed over last night and they had well.. you know, but, how could she forget it? The band was coming over that day and he didn't know how to store it as he had no dressers, he threw them away to get new ones, and his closet was filled with old items, and Fred, John, and Brian go in there quite a lot.

So, he had no choice but to leave it out. On his floor, in the middle of the room.

The doorbell rang and Roger ran to open it, twisting the knob quickly and almost ripping the door off of its hinges.

"H-hi." He stammered, his face growing red.

"Hey." Brian greeted him, the rest of the band standing closely behind his back.

They started at each other for a solid 10 seconds, before Brian broke the silence.

"Can we come in?" He asked.

"Oh, uh, yeah." He choked.

He led them into his room, and quick led ran to the left corner, standing on front of the bra.

"You ok, Rog?" John looked concerned.

"Yeah, you look quite nervous, darling." Freddie chirped.

"Nope. Nothing behind me." He stuttered.

Brian looked confused and took a seat on the couch. Freddie approached him and grabbed his arm, pulling him to the side and bending down.

"This? This is what you were nervous about? I walked into your bathroom once and when I arrived to flush I couldn't because there were panties in the toilet tank. This is absolutely nothing, my darling." Freddie laughed.

Roger loosened up a bit. "Ah huhuh, yeah."

And the rest of the day they wrote songs, and nothing weird happened. Totally. Well, maybe- no I won't tell you that.

————————————————————————

Hey y'all sorry to keep you waiting. I'm not one for speeches, so goodbye. Love y'all.