Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Human and Monster Au

(Tw: Swears, violence, blood, pill(s) and fluffy)

Virgil's P.O.V

I woke up, panting. It was like I was in a nightmare but it wasn't a nightmare. All I remember is hanging around my dream world or whatever and bam! My whole dream just change itself and I was holding hands with the most unexpected person I would ever have a dream about. We were just holding hands, drinking coffee or something in the park. It was nice, but then the dream changed again and I was blushing as hell just thinking about it.

"I hate myself"

I groan and looked at my 6:30am. The bus doesn't get here until 7:45 and I almost was late yesterday and now I'm too early. I shook off my dream, got up, and went to take a shower. I sighed heavily, just thinking to myself.

I just met the guy, why did I have a dream about him? I am a 16 year old werewolf who is not ready for anything in this world and have problems. I need to talk to someone about this.

I got out of thw shower and got dress. I walked downstairs and saw Logan reading on the couch. I walked up behind him and was about to scare him

"You tired scaring me so many times that you should just stop by now"

Logan didn't even look up from his book, I huffed and plopped next him

"How'd you know it was me?"

"I heard your door open and you are not great at veing sneamy and quiet."

"Whatever"

I crossed my arms.

"What is the problem? You were quiet during dinner last night, did the new student pick a fight with you?"

I shook my head and look at the ceiling

"No nothing like that, he was nice and annoying we got along great surprisingly...but he is an omega human Logan. A omega human! How can a human be a omega?!"

Logan shut his book and look at me strangely

"Be quiet or you will wake up everybody in the house. Now, tell me more about this omega human creature."

"Uh well, he's my age, in all my classes besides three, he's charming, cute, smiles alot, has brown messy hair, his eyes are a firey red color, he talks beautifully about his passions, and even though I kept snapping at him today he still claim to be my friend." I sighed dreamily, just thinking about him

"I believe I met him before, what is his name?"

"Roman Qute" I said smiling

"Oh that omega human! Yeah he was in my drama class"

I looked at him and started laughing

"I didn't know you had drama class!"

Logan blushed lightly and crossed his arms "The principal said I had too be more social and get out there and meet new people! It's not like I enjoy and besides I have better things to do than to spend my 45 minutes in a room filled with Drama Queens."

"Hey! My Drama Queen is in that clas- oh crap"

Logan smirked and picked up his book and stood up

"It is 7:10 and my ride will be here, go get something to eat before waiting for your bus. I will not be home tonight"

"What why?? You can't leave me here alone with the family! I love them and all but don't leave me"

"Sorry Virgil I'm spending the night at a friends house and if you don't want to be here than why not go to your friends house"