Hey Pete

It was Peter.

I stared into his worrisome eyes as he waited for my response.

"I-I'm alright. Thank you." I stammered. Our eyes stayed locked for several more seconds which was more than enough time for me to get lost in his beautiful emerald eyes. Peter cleared his throat, snapping me back to him. I noticeably blushed and he chuckled.

"I uh, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable back there when I was on stage moaning into the microphone and staring at you." He said quietly. My cheeks burned up and I looked down out of embarrassment.

"Also, sorry if I de-fouled your Christian ears." I looked at him stunned.

"H-How did you know I-"

"Well I have an eye for that, plus you're dressed way more respectably when compared to the other women here, and you're wearing a real cross necklace." I shyly nodded as his words were true. I was fully clothed compared to a lot of the other women here, most of them wore skirts that were two sizes too small with way too revealing tops. I was tame with how I came out today, I didn't want to step too much out of my comfort zone.

"So, what brought you out here tonight, Christian woman?" He asked, scooting closer to me, making my heart race.

"Um... I made a friend at the college I'm going to attend this fall and she asked if I wanted to come with her tonight. I accepted and she's taught me a lot of things about your band and she let me listen to her cassettes of your first two albums." Peter looked intrigued and smiled widely.

"Sounds like you made a great friend." He smiled and I couldn't help but smile as well, it was like it was contagious. "How did you like our set?"

"I enjoyed it very much, this is my first concert ever and it was better than I expected." Peter looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"This is your first concert?" I nodded and took a drink of my water. "Well, I'm glad we made it a great first experience for you. You still haven't forgiven me for the thing I said earlier though." I froze.

In all honesty, he doesn't have to apologize, it was such a heated moment and I found it quite... arousing and very exciting.

"You don't have to apologize for it." I blurted out. Peter was taken aback and I fumbled my words after realizing what I had just said. "W-what I mean is I um... I-"

"You enjoyed it?" He asked with a slight smirk. I then again looked down out of embarrassment and kept my gaze to the floor, I can't seem to lie to him. He has this charm to him, the type of charm where he can draw you in unintentionally with a single smile. I felt Peter place his tender hand under my chin to make me look at him. He leaned in a bit closer and smiled sweetly. The instant I felt his warm breath on my face, the tingling sensation started again.

"It's alright, Christian woman, you don't have to be shy about this. I won't mention it anymore if it'll make you feel better." I internally swooned at the sound of his voice and at his touch the tingling feeling growing more powerful. He made a face shortly thereafter and chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't ask what your name is, how fucking rude of me." He commented, looking a bit guilty.

"Y/n, my name is Y/n." I said with a warm smile. Peter held his massive hand out to me.

"Peter Steele." He stated warmly. I held my hand out to shake it and was stunned at how gently he held it. My hand seemed to disappear into his as his hands were much larger.

"You've got a very beautiful name, y/n." He remarked.

"Oh, thank you." I replied quietly. No one has ever commented about my name before. In all honesty, there was a point in my life where I completely hated my name.