Chapter TwentySix - Shocking News ♥♪♣$♦★♠

* Two Years Later * STELLA'S P.O.V.

"Josh, stop, that isn't going to get you anywhere!" I laugh at the childish boy beside me.

"What!? Why not!?" He inquires, stopping his actions.

"Because, she won't find your little 'seductive poking' cute. Nobody does, Josh." I giggle, but then my eyes are covered by two hands; making me unable to see.

"Guess who?" The voice says, making oh-so-obvious who it was.

"Keegan?" I smirk, as the hands release themselves and I spin on my heel to reveal my beautiful boyfriend.

"How'd you know?" Keegan asks, a wide smile plastered on his lips as he pulls me close.

"I think I know what my boyfriend sounds like, Keegs." I smirk, pecking him on the lips.

"You better, or else I'd have to call you alot more often." He winks, and wraps his arm around my shoulder, as we walk towards the set.

   Today we're meeting my new co-star in the new movie I'm staring in; "Taste Of Hate". It's basically about a girl named Riley, who hate this popstar, but she must live with him for an entire year. The popstar is yet to be defined, but today I get to find out who my love interest will be. I'm just so nervous, because this is the time I'll be meeting the guy I'll have to kiss, and hug, and make-out with for a whole three months.

   As we head towards the doors that seperate us from the set, I instantly begin to get nervous. My palms get sweat, and my head is spinning with the possibilities of who it is. Shaking away the thoughts, we reach the door, and Keegan opens it. We walk inside, hand-in-hand, and spot the Director in the middle of the room.

"Hey, Paulo!" I smile at the director, as he sees me and lunges towards me; enveloping me in a hug.

"Stella-Bear! It's been what, two months!? How are you, darling?" He blabs, taking both of my hands in his, and twirling me around.

"I've been fabulous, Paulo! I know right? Long time no see! I've been chilling out for the past two months, and when I found out you were doing this movie, I knew I had to land the lead!" I squeal, clapping my hands together.

   You see, Paulo had directed all of the movies I had been in before- except for the first one. I refuse to work on any film if Paulo isn't the director. His work is genius, and I'm proud to be apart of this crew for one of his many works of art.

"Well, let's get civilized. Our male lead is here!" Paulo announces, turning to me and giving me a wink.

"You'll like him, he's cute." He whispers, and then smirks at Keegan.

   My eyes are glued to the door as the knob turns, and the dorr swings open. I cover my mouth with my hand, trying to bite back my feelings. I cannot believe this. After a full year and a half of avoiding him... He's back.

"What's the craic everybody?" He announces as he strides into the room proudly.

"Th... This is my male lead? Him?" I stutter, my eyes roaming the room anxiously for an escape.

   He begins talking to the acting director, and Paulo pushes me towards him, causing me to bump into him. I fall to my bum, smacking the ground hard. My eyes and head face the ground, trying not to face the person above me.

"Oh, sorry about that. Here let me help-" He snakes his arms around me, makes me stand up, and un-wraps his arms from me.

"Thanks." I mutter under my breath, refusing to look at him.

"Wait- Stella?" His Irish voice pronounces my name so beautifully, like a single symphony.

"Yes. It's me, Niall. It's actually me." I gulp nervously, finally letting my eyes meet his blue orbs.

   The blue was so deep, and hypnotizing. Like a million words could just float in it's own little ocean, prying themselves open for special occasions. I couldn't look away, even if I tried.

"Wow, long time no see, eh?" Niall chuckles nervously.

"Yeah... How are things?" I ask, trying to ease the tension.

"Oh, things are great! I just proposed to Holly two weeks ago." He smiles, fiddling with his hands.

Yeah, just stab my heart until it dies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a filler chapter, basically.

IT WILL BE UPDATED SOON.

I'm so sorry about the lack of updates on this; as you know I've been at school 5/7 days a week :\

Dedicated to: xFreeToUs

Riles, you are perfection. I love you so much, and your amazing. Riley, you brighten my day by your cute little messages, and the way we get eachother in some type of specially exclusive words that only we know. I love you to bits, babe. Your my Little Duck, forever and always :")

I love you all, please keep reading :) Expect an update this weekend, or even before :)

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! :D x