part 27

Ishq....Pyaar....Mohabbat......

Part 27

Next day all are preparing for the engagement of cavya ....Dhawan family reached london......

Manik is doing decoration.......cabir is teasing manik.......

Nandu : manik....You are getting distracted ....

Manik : no baby I'm doing it.....

Nandu : do it properly .....

Manik: baby ....They are servants to do it....

Nandu : you do it yourself ......

Manik : baby plzz....

Nandu : no....

Manik completed the flower decoration.......

Manik : baby over .....

Nandu : manik mujhe ice cream chahiye .....

Manik: no....

Nandu : oh hello you should not say no......

Manik : baby plzz it's very cold ....

Nandu : i need it .......

Cabir sings ........All the youngsters laughing and dancing .....

He rob-e-najaara,
she is a dun di bahaara
Ankh naalankh daal gal kardi
Chhoti ungali pe nachaayegi tumhe
She is a small town girl
Chhoti ungali pe nachaayegi tumhe
She is a small town girl Ho..
chhoti ungali pe nachaayegi tumhe She is a small town girl

Manik running behind nandu and manofying her .......All her laughing seeing manik.....

Nandu makes manik do all types of works ....

Then everyone gets ready ......cavya exchange rings and everyone enjoys it to the fullest .......

Later all the elders leave to india the next day .........

Fab 5 navni arushi swaron abhi all live together in these six months .....After these six months......All move back to india ......

After six months .............

Nandu joins a hospital in Mumbai ......manik takes all the responsibility of his business and goes to office ......cavya are engaged...So navya in Mangalore spending good time with amms and school children bcoz after marriage she need to shift to mumbai ........Cabir in Mumbai .....But they meet every weekend .....dhrulaya and swaron  also got engaged in these six months ..Swaron shifted to india .........mukbhi are getting things ready for their marriages .......All five  marriages together .......manan are very happy by spending six months together ....Nandu made manik do everything for her and manik promised to himself ....never to leave her alone bcoz she is too cranky to handle after leaving her alone ....

After few weeks after returning to india......

Manik is very busy in business works and concerts .......He comes home late night and is very tired. ...... ......And finds nandu waiting for him.......Sleeping on the couch .....Bcoz he forgot to tell her he will be late .....

Manik carries her to his room and changes and sleeps......

Next morning .......

Manik wake up first ......And wakes nandu....

Manik ; good morning jaan ......

Nandu : good morning mani.....

Manik : get ready fast ........

Nandu : kyu y r u asking me to get ready ....... Any plans ....Its holiday mani ....

Manik : yes....... going bangalore