Chapter 41

A week had passed and the truth was finally being told to me. Oh by a week I mean once we got back I was out like a light for a whole week. Not cool but hey I uh no complaints here.

Instead of telling me Kory showed me with difficulty and also told me about the whole "my memory of the incident being put on hold thing".Ass.

I could see from his perspective when I face planted the floor. He immediaely grabbed me then ran. I could see a bunch of stuff as he ran too. Cool. He whispered something that sounded like."You really need to stop tryin to get her to kill everything V."

I responded....but it wasnt me.

"You know I would never harm anyone. Im just as gentle as she is."

(That bitch had my body!Grrrrr!!!!)

Kory snorted "Yeah right."

Everything back tracked and my mind remembered the incident perfectly in my own perspective.

I stood abruptly screeching."You sealed all my stuff in different places!"

Kory shook his head."No I didnt Kamao just so happen to find that one. He was planning on ....its a long story really."

I glared at him.

I thought back to How Kamao had Carmen hanging from the ceiling her blood was pooling out. Her eyes were completely white and then a form of me was standing under her. The hell was that suppose to be?!

By the way the me that wasnt me looked curvy as hell. The me that wasnt me ran to Kory kissed him on the lips and started dancing all over the damn place.

My head shifted(As of now me out of my thoughts )To kory."You kissed me that wasnt me! And told her that wasnt me shes the only one in your heart!"

Kory held up his palms."Its still a form of you!"

I shook my head hand on my hip."I didnt feel that when you kissed her! You nasty cheating bastard!"

Kory sighed and rolled his eyes.

I thought back to my thoughts collecting them angry.

"My love." He carressed ghost trick me that wasnt me."I know how much you want to be with me but right now you have to go to Carmen."

She pouted but smiled."Okayssss!"

She pranced to Carmen but ran to me that was me. Like you know. Me. I wasnt unconscious anymore I was awake now."Its good to see you again.Im sorry we cant be one like the old days.ill be back for you. No worry."

She ran to Carmen and held up her hand. She disappeared and Carmens blood slowly got thinner and thinner. My tired body registered danger. Kamao now stood beside Carmen. I freaked and attacked. I ran forward to finish the bastard off when I realized....oppsies that was totally Lloyd and not Kamao. The hell people.I backed away. Drake hit me on the back of my head."You moron!"

"Damn."

I looked at the gapping whole in Lloyds chest....

I killed Lloyd.
I stepped back."He snuck up out of no where."

"If you ask me I think the bastard deserved it."Kory muttered not to far from me. Derek squated."You okay bro?"He seemed to be fascinated and poking at the hole.

Lloyd made no movements. Shawnna flew down pulling her wings back in. Eww......"A word from his killer please."

I looked around saying nothing and tried to bugs bunny away. Yessica pushed me to Lloyds dead body. I felt tears fall."Im so sorry. Lloyd was a king to be respected. He made everyone feel better. Even with that hole in his chest he is completely to die for goreous. No wait he didnt die because he was gorgeous I mean its actually a shame someone this hot just got killed you know."I wiped my tears away then stood perky."Oh well thats what he gets for sneaking up on a black girl now who didnt see his death?"