Description

Leia Primrose Evans-Black;

Leia Primrose Evans-Black is a twelve-year-old child who enjoys reading, photography, sketching, painting and travelling with her mother. she is brave and smart, but can also be very standoffish and a bit Detached.

She is American. She will be going to Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry later in the book. She is also Bisexual. And she is obsessed with reading.

Physically, Leia is in good shape. She is tall for her age with pale skin, caramel hair and Turquoise eyes.

Leia's best friend is a child called Kaytlyn Meadow. They inseparable. She also hangs around with Lillie Ross and Regan Moore. They enjoy painting together.

She was born on November 30th. She is a metamorphmagus.. And an animagus.. But not a natural born one..

Kaytlyn Laura Meadow;

Kaytlyn Laura Meadow is a twelve-year-old child who enjoys Drawing mysterious creepy creatures, Modeling and Playing the piano. She is Brave and intelligent but can also be very Evil some of the time but is known to be really nice as well but we can't forget she is really Dirty Minded.

She is Canadian with a quarter of British. She will be going to Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry later in the book. She is also asexual but may meet someone where she finds out she is straight. she is obsessed with Investigating unsolved crimes especially on the Murder of her two sisters. (they were not killed by Voldemort).

Physically, Kaytlyn is in Fantastic shape. She is Tall for her age with Golden skin, Dirty Blonde hair, with Black Highlights and Glowing bright blue eyes.

Kaytlyn's best friend is a child called Leia Evans-Black. They inseparable. She also hangs around with Lillie Ross and Regan Moore. They enjoy Fighting together.

She was born on January 6th. She is a Animagus but is also a Death Eater, she was forced by her Mother who praises the Dark Lord.