Think It - Say It - Make It

Why would you grow up and evolve to end up going around in circles and fail? Let's not blame inflation, family, friends or society.
All this affects you only to a degree that you allow.
You are responsible for your life, what you live or at least what you want to live.

The first thing that allows you to evolve in life: your thoughts.

Think it - Say it - Make it

You should be a doer for your own life. Don't expect anyone's help.

Whatever happens in your life, you may not be responsible for the situation but you're responsible to stay in it.

When something Bad happens, do that "B" become Better because the action to change this situation have to come from you.

Ask yourself the right questions:

Do I have goals? What motivates me?

You are your own Prince Charming. Do the necessary to save yourself, to achieve yourself. Do it!

- Give yourself big objectives and break it down in pieces, smaller goals to achieve daily, weekly, monthly...

- Believe in the achievement of your efforts. You're fabulous and nobody needs to say it to you as long as you are aware of this.

- Make a text of motivation and read it out loud daily to cheer yourself up. You can do it!

- Act for your success. You are your owner. If you do nothing, you can't blame anyone and even if you fail, restart. Don't be afraid of what people will think. In 10 or 20 years, they will not be by your side to feel sorry about your choices. I repeat you are your owner!

Believe in yourself!

You are precious!

You are a doer!