A battle between friends...

(I can't draw hands-)

This is Cinsee's long forgotten friend. The one in the yellow sweater.

After Cinsee had gotten accompanied to the Underground everything was peaceful. There was nobody to try and kill them. Everybody could openly be their friend. Not everyone wanted to of course. Some were still mad about the majority decision to not leave the Underground. There was a vote taken and not a lot of people wanted to leave because they actually wanted to stay. Of course. The barrier was broken. So anyone was free to leave but nobody did. They thought it was unsafe to leave individually. Cinsee, of course, had to persuade some not to leave because they had told them how cruel humans are to others. Even to other humans. Everything went over well and peace reigned until one day someone started a genocide route. It interfered with Cinsee's pacifist route because it was in the same time line. Someone went around killing everyone. Sans could sense that there was danger (because he's the only person who knows about timelines lmao). But he didn't seem alarmed. Everyone gradually forgot about Cinsee and acted accordingly to the Genocide route taking place. They had to stop the person responsible for all of this mess. They had remembered the spots in the game where the "boss" fights are. They were too late to save Toriel but maybe they could save Papyrus. There was no luck. The battle was over and they had started walking away. Cinsee tried to interfere with their path but they phased right through them. Cinsee takes another look at the person and takes put the photograph they had when they jumped into the hole on the mountain. It looked exactly like their friend. Why would they do this? They hurried to their friend and tried their hardest to stop them. They couldn't seem to move them or get them to notice them. Then they saw something that terrified them. Half of their head was missing and their eyes were a piercing red. They were dead. But they were moving. How could this be? They killed everyone. Cinsee couldn't stop them. Cinsee's orb "friends" worried. Cinsee with all of their determination got to the judgement hall before their friend. They saw Sans standing in a shadow. Waiting for their friend. They didn't want to be invisible anymore. They screamed. Sans finally noticed them with a confused look. It wasn't the kid he was waiting for. But why were they here. He stepped back a bit confused. Before he could say something Cinsee's friend walked in. Their friend looked confused for a second. Then. Cinsee said some words that they didn't want to hear themself. All their friends were dead. It was all their friends fault. But that they were at fault because they couldn't stop them. The only thing driving them at that point was determination. The will of two humans crashing. Cinsee looked back to see where Sans was but couldn't see him. Maybe he had left. Their friend took one step closer and triggered the battle.