Chapter 1

Prianna Rosier was currently getting ready to head down to Diagon Alley with her parents and youngest sister Ryla. Prianna had blue eyes and long dark curly hair. Prianna is a daughter of two death eaters, Richelle and Pluto Rosier. Like the Malfoys, her parents both eased their way out of being in Azkaban.

Prianna awaited at the door of her home, she watched as her mom came down the steps holding nearly four-year-old sister Ryla. The youngest member of the family. 

"Stand straighter," her mother ordered as she reached the bottom.

"Yes mother," Prianna said as she straightened her stance.

"We are Rosiers we do no slouch," her mother continued to scowl her.

"Hush Richelle," a voice said, it was her father, a tall, harsh man. "I will take her to get her wand, you take Ryla to get ice cream or something."

"Ice cream," Ryla smiled as her face lit up.

"You're going to get a tummy ache from all that ice cream," her mum frowned.

"Ice cream," Ryla repeated as she clapped her hands.

"Let's go," their mother groaned. " Before Hogwarts changes their mind about accepting Prianna. After what Roman did...I'm delighted to see that our other kids are still allowed to go."

"Roman is a disgrace," her father growled. "If he ever dares to show his face here again, I will blast him."

Shortly after leaving their home, the Rosier's now stood in Diagon Alley, Prianna has been here multiple times, but everything still amazes her. Ryla and her mother already left to do kid stuff.

"Prianna, I am going to stop inside the Leaky Cauldron," her father informed. " Behave yourself."

"Yes, father," Prianna nodded, her father then walked into Leaky Cauldron, leaving Prianna to find her own items. She walked down to Flourish and Blotts book shop to see a boy about her age standing in front of it. She had long dark hair and glasses and was wearing a scarf.

"Hi, I'm Rowan Khanna!" the boy greeted once she saw Prianna. " Are you ready to start at Hogwarts School Witchcraft and Wizardry too?"

" Yes," Prianna smiled. " Are you here to get your books as well?" 

" I already retrieved mine," Rowan informed. " I've read them as much as I could."

"Well, I am going to go retrieve mine," Prianna informed. " I will see you later."

" Meet me after here you get them!" Rowan insisted as Prianna walked away. Moments later she entered the book shop, books piled, as usual, yellow lights shined in a circle. Some people were leaning against the wall reading them as others were purchasing items. After purchasing her required books she walked out to see Rowan still waiting for her.

" I got all my books," Prianna informed.

" Cool!" Rowan breathed with a big smiled. " I'm so excited for Hogwarts that I forgot to ask your name."

"Oh, I'm Prianna Rosier," Prianna responded.

" Pleasure to meet you, Prianna," Rowan said.

" You too," Prianna laughed.

" My mom gave me just enough to buy two special things for Hogwarts," Rowan informed. " I want to let everyone at Hogwarts to know that I'm a serious intellectual who is well on his way to becoming Head Boy. What else do you think I should get? A serious sweater or a cool hat?"

" How about a serious sweater?" Prianna suggested.

" Smart idea to no catch a cold, and miss my classes," Rowan agreed. " While I get my seriously cool sweater, you should get your wand from Ollivanders!" The two nodded at each other, Rowan went to go look for his sweater as Prianna made her way into the wand maker's shop.