Ex Boyfriend

Angel's POV

"Okay everyone! It's almost opening time! Which means that customers should be rolling in a a few minutes!" Charlie squealed in joy. She's been hyped about this place ever since she actually redeemed a demon. People have been swarming in everyday since then.

I was just a patient like everyone else but Husky sometimes let's me make a drink.

Speaking of Husky, let me tell you guys. This guy is a freaking KING in bed. He knows all of my kinks and uses them to his advantage. I can't remember the last time he didn't make me tremble in sheer pleasure. Mm~

"Stop." Husk slapped the side of my thigh, making me yelp.

"I didn't do anything!" I pouted, crossing all of my arms.

"You were grinding on me and I told you, you aren't getting dick till I'm sober."

I whined, wrapping my arms around his neck. "But Husky, you're rougher when drunk!"

"Which is 90% of his life." Vaggie intervened.

"Why don't you focus on your hyperactive girl who's bound to jump off a bridge to prove everyone turns into rainbows." Husk snapped.

"This coming from a alcoholic poker cat fucking a pornstar spider." She teased.

"This coming from a witch nosed moth girl and her Disney Princess reject." I snapped.

"Vaggie! Guys! Enough! We're opening up now!" Charlie smiled.

A loud knock was heard at the front door.

"Oh! Our first person of the day! Everyone get into position!" She pulled Al out of nowhere. "Al, you get the door! Nifty make sure the rooms are spotless! Husk get the guest book ready! Vaggie start cooking and Angel, look pretty!"

I snapped my fingers and winked. Being pretty was my talent!

Husk gently patted my leg before sliding me off his lap.

Alastor fixed his bow tie before opening the door. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel! Please come in! Sign in at the front desk!"

I crossed my leg and waited for the guest to come in. He kinda looks familiar...w-wait!

"Tyco?!" I shouted in surprise.

Tyco turned his head and looked down at me. He gasped. "Angel..."

I couldn't help myself but to run to him. He bent down slightly and grabbed me in a tight hug.

"And I thought Angel was tall." Alastor said.

"Shh." Charlie smacked his arm while eating popcorn.

I pulled away and smacked his chest. "Why are you here?"

"To be redeemed. I didn't expect to see you here~" His towering form paced around me.

"Oh great, you know him! Why don't you show him his room!" Charlie smiled.

I looked at the key and then up at Tyco. I truly didn't want to be alone with him... but if it makes Charlie happy then so be it.

I grabbed his key and walked up the stairs.

"Angel, you can talk now." Tyco said, breaking the silence.

"There's nothing to talk about." I walked up to room 302 and opened the door. "Here's your room." I gave him the key and quickly walked by him, only for him to roughly grab my wrist and yank me in front of him.

As much as I wanted to keep up my sassy attitude, Tyco was so much more bigger than me. He grabbed me from behind and locked me in place. "I said I was sorry, baby. It was one time and I didn't even like it."

"Bullshit!" I shouted, pissed at the ignorant remark. "Imagine after a long day of getting beat, used by everyone and being fucked by everyone who grins at you, you come home to see your boyfriend cheating on you! With a low class slut at that!" My heart started hurting again after mentioning that night. I was cold, tired, dirty and hungry. I just wanted to come home and relax with my boyfriend. Some boyfriend he turned out to be.

Tyco turned me around and pulled me into a hug.

I just cried onto his shoulder, to hurt to move. "W-why...? Why did you cheat on me?"

He stayed silent for a while before sighing. "I was a complete idiot. I never knew what I had until it was gone. You were my everything Angel and I truly want you back."

"Well that's too fucking bad, because he's mine."

Tyco and I looked down the hallway to see Husk opening his arms for me. "Come here, fluffball."

My heart ache completely disappeared as I ran into Husk's arms. A warm and safe feeling overtook me as I held onto him.

He wiped away my tears.

"I'm sorry a Husky I just-" He placed a gentle finger on my lips.

"Hey. It's not your fault that this clown tossed away a diamond and picked up a rock. You're perfect the way you are, Angel. Never blame yourself on a dipshit who couldn't keep it in his pants. He's missing out on the hottest, wettest, tightest ass in Hell." He added, making my face turn a cherry red.

"H-Husky-" I squeaked as he lifted me bridal style.

"Ass in which, I'm going to fuck until it gets sore." Husk walked away with me in his arms, chuckling. "He won't be staying here anymore."

"Good." I giggled.