🐷 Our Baby🐷

((*Blasts WAP on my earphones at the back of the class*

Also this was rushed due to school reasons :c ))

"Husky!" Angel screamed from upstairs, making the cat drop the bottle of wine he was serving.

Husk, out of instinct, opened his large wings and flew upstairs. He quickly burst into the door and saw his sobbing boyfriend on the bed.

"Angel, what happened?! Did some fucker touch you?!" Husk asked, pulling the spider into a comforting hug.

Angel sniffed. "N-no! Fat Nuggets is gone! I looked everywhere, Husky, he's gone! What if our baby is hurt?! You have to find him!"

"I'm not looking for a pig." Husk rolled his eyes.

Angel crossed his leg as well as both sets of arms. "If I don't have Fat Nuggets, you don't get any."

Husk groaned loudly. "Over a PIG?"

"He is our BABY!" Angel shouted. "So find him or you're getting cockblocked!"

"I'm a cat and you're a spider! Do the math!"

"1 cat plus 1 spider minus 0 pigs equals NO SEX." Angel huffed and made his famous pouty face. "Pwease Husky?"

Husk groaned once again. As much as he loved drinking, he loved Angel more. So he'll suck up his pride and find the annoying pig.

"Fine. But you owe me BIG time for this shit." Husk walked out of the room. He managed to check every perimeter of the bedrooms. Where was he?

*Snort*

*Snort*

Husk raised an eyebrow and turned around to see a mini pig in the kitchen eating apples. He turned his attention to Alastor who was apparently cooking something.

"That's right little piggy. Fatten up so the soup will have more flavor!" Alastor grinned and that's when Husk realized what was going on.

Al was going to cook Fat Nuggets.

Husk growled a bit under his breath.

Alastor picked up the pig and gently sat him in the pot of warm water and herbs.

Husk was shockingly pissed. "Al! What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Cooking dinner my dear Husker!" Al smiled.

"He's not food, shithead, stop trying to eat our kid! Fat Nuggets! Come here!" Husk said. "Come to daddy!"

Fat Nuggets snorted happily at the command before climbing out of the pot, sliding across the counter.

Husk walked over and scooped him up.

"Kid? It's a pig. Has Angel gotten you confused?" Al tilted his head.

Husk looked at the little pig who snuggled in his arms. "You know what...no. I'm not confused. This pig brings happiness to my Angel, he's soft, cuddly, sweet and he's spoiled rotten. He even only comes to me if I refer myself as daddy or Angel, mommy. He's our kid. Weird or not. Come on bud. Mommy misses ya."

Fat Nuggets squealed happily as Husk took him back to his room.

Husk walked up to Angel who cried in his hands. "Give mommy a kiss."

Before Angel could look up, he felt a small tongue brush across his cheek. He immediately snatched the pig from Husk. "My baby!! I was worried sick! Never leave mommy's side again!!" He kissed the pigs face. "Thank you for finding my baby, Husky."

Husk smirked and kissed him on the lips. "Our baby."