Chapter 5

Harry pov

Those two kept eyefucking eachother for more than half an hour, I mean I knew 'Mione wasn't straight but Parkinson?! Never saw that coming.

I suddenly saw a flash of platinum blonde from across the room and only realised it now.

Malfoy kissed back. Not because of the dare because he could've gotten it over within a second, he just kissed back. Does he-he like me too? I mean anyone would think that if someone kisses you like that... the kiss.

He's a good kisser...

My thoughts started wandering off again until I suddenly heard one of the Ravenclaws say that the doors opened and several sighs of relief could be heard, probably of those that were scared of the upcoming dares.

The drinks brought in by the Slytherin trio were untouched though and 'Mione had shuffled closer to Pansy, they were blushing. Dra-Malfoy seemed lost in his own world staring at the floor. Ron and Zabini were sulking near the girls.

"Yeah, we should-" I suddenly picked up from Parkinson when 'Mione quikly shushed her and have her a look. They both giggled and then parted.

Hermione came up to me.

"Now, that wasn't that bad, was it?" she exclaimed happily.

"Hmph" Ron grumbled.

And I hummed in acknowledgement. Still thinking about Dra-Malfoy.

' Why would he kiss me back, he could've just pecked my lips and it would've been over, not that I wanted him to though. Merlin, he's such a good kisser... But why? Maybe...maybe he liked it too? No he wouldn't, he's Draco Malfoy the boy who has hated me since first year and tried to make my life miserable ever since. But still he kissed back...'

" So Harry how was it kissing your three year cru-mmph" I slapped my hand over Hermione's mouth before she spilled my secret to Ron. She had figured it out in third year and they both know I'm bi but Ron doesn't know about Malfoy and I'd like to keep it that way until the entire Voldemort thing is resolved.

Thankfully Ron wasn't paying attention and Hermione got the message but she did give me a look. She thinks I should tell him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So hello again, thanks for reading and do tell me if you see any grammar mistakes or typos and leave a comment I like reading them and responding.