Chapter 1

Sunshine; A word that was usually associated with happiness and all things nice. She tried so hard to lean into that, to create this facade of innocence and perfection. It worked for a while, leaving her demented, sad, scared and angry part of her completely locked away from the Sunshine that she presented to other people. It was scary to her whenever she felt someone could see this part of her or if she thought someone thought that there was even a chance of that part of her existing.

     As time went on and things were getting more and more demented, sad, scary and angry. This part of her grew and grew to the point where she struggled to even hide it anymore. Now Sunshine was getting more and more distant and at this point it was more of a mask. Before Sunshine was attached to her and it was her and that other side of her was more of a mask and now it was opposite. She relied more on that other part then on herself.
One day, she snapped and thus began:
The Polaroid Series Of Suburbia: The Underlying Theme of Sunshine

Intro: The Beginning

     She was sitting in bed and when her mom came in, her mom was a nurse and her dad was a surgeon so she never really got to see each other but, she had learn to accept it.

     "Hey honey, im on my way to work, I left money on the counter for you to get breakfast." She said smiling and closing the door, clearly in a hurry.

      "Thanks!" She shouted and got backed to working on her history paper, it was on how the civil right changed after the civil war. Her phone buzzed and that's when Andy had texted her. Screenshots about her that she had posted. Claiming that she had cheated and that she didn't love her and that Sunshine had "Led her on." That she was a slut that wanted nothing more than a hook up from her. She was slowly taking in all the bashed and stabs. A week after they had done.. things after the football game. She had done everything for her, she starved and pushed her sexual boundaries and even her sexuality. She was breathing so hard that she was starting to feel dizzy.  I grabbed her phone and shut it off, it was still buzzing and she couldn't handle it anymore.

     She got out of bed and stumble to her closet, she did this on purpose. She wanted to hurt me and the taunt me by having me bounded to the walls of our own school. She grabbed a cream colored shirt that had a collar on it and slid it over her head. She grabbed a green and dark blue plaid skirts and pulled it up to her waist so that it was hugging her snuggly. She sat on her bed and put her dark blue cardigan on. It was a little to big for her and the combination with the tears made it look like she was a child recovering from a fit.

     Her mind was switching emotions so fast that she could barely keep up with it.  It would go from angry to sad and it would switch on and off over and over again. She stood up, wrapped her hair in a bun, grabbed her backpack and walked out the door. She couldn't avoid her forever, face the beast while it's still hot in your mind. Why greve silently and feel better and then bombard yourself with the problem after you've moved on? Now or never.

~
     She walked up the steps to the entrance of the school, she knew everyone associated with her was talking about her. Which made her was to curl herself up into a ball and throw herself off a cliff. All these emotions were just under the surface, as if someone would touch her and the shield that she made on the way to school would crumble.

      "Why would she do this? She said she loved me and that she cared about me and that she wanted to have a future with me. That she thought that I was smart and funny and that she loved how nerdy i was. That she was okay i with the fact that i didn't feel very comfortable with doing certain things. I told her things that i've never told anyone and now she was telling everyone."

     She started towards the stairs, that's when her whole body went cold and she stopped dead in her tracks. There lied the enemy, sitting on the stairs with her back against the wall. She was staring at her, she hugged her books a little tighter to her chest and walked passed her. She walked down the stairs and down into the basement where the the music room was, the laugher tha she heard from the top of the stairs made all the emotions that she had repressed came all up again. She finally made it to the music room E-7 and broke down, Falling into a chair and letting her head fall into her hands. She didn't even have time to think about the emotions that were running through her head when he started speaking, but then again, that's how their whole relationship felt.

Back to You जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें