XX-

I have to admit it, I was very nervous. If I could have, I would have already call Ethan but since he was out probably with Em, I don't want to bother him with my existential crisis. By the way, I was pretty proud of myself to have brought them closer and I was able to tell that it was just a matter of time before they are officially together. But that was not the point tonight.

Tonight, I will have to focus on Dom and try to not make mistakes with him during the date. I wanted that to be as perfect as possible since I obviously like him very much and doesn't want to lose him as I as said to him.

I was wearing one of my only dress for the occasion and as I see myself in the mirror, I think that I was not too bad in the end. I was wearing a long green dress which formed an X below my chest. I kept my hair loose and just put on some makeup. We can also say that I seem and am very nervous about tonight.

Around 8 pm, I received a text from Dom.

Hot man 😍💍: I'm outside 😍 Ready for our date ? 😊

Right after that, I heard her bell ring and when I opened the door, I couldn't help thinking that Dom was really hot in his white shirt and black jean.

"- I... You're just... Wow ! I mean... You're beautiful.
- Thanks, I said with a little smile, you're not bad yourself.
- You... if you're ready then let's go I think, he added while smiling timidly too.
- Yep, go ahead I have to close my door"

He turned around and walk without missing to turn around one last time to look at me before getting into his car. As I locked my door, I stopped myself for one second and took a deep breath. "That's gonna be great, dom is great, this night is going to be great," I thought. I went down the stairs and joined him in his car.

Dom started the car and drove.

"- Where are we going by the way ?
- Thaaaat's still a surprise, he said with a little smile"

I pretended to be upset but in truth, I found it rather funny. He still drove until he reached to an apartment. Then, he came out of the car and walked up to my door. He opened it and reached out to me to help me get out.

"- Ow mister is a gentleman I like that, I said with a smirk, where are we ? I added as we walked towards the door of the apartment."

He put the key in the lock and opened the door.

"- Welcome to my house !"