The truth

Jade's POV

This is it. This is the moment. I closed my eyes for a few second to relax a bit and took a deep breath before I opened them again to look in Martinus eyes. Here we go......

Martinus POV

I looked at Jade to see she closed her eyes and took some deep breaths. How is she gonna take this news? I really don't want to tell her this. She opened her eyes again and they met mine. We looked in each others' eyes for a few seconds when I blinked and looked at Mac. He nodded at me and I nodded back. We looked at them again and Jade was so nervous, while Abigail had one of the biggest smiles on her face.

Marcus POV

It was so hard to see Abigail like this. She had that sweet smile on her face. I can't believe it will soon fade away because of me.

"So what's the news? Is it good?" Abi asked us while she kept on smiling.

"Depends." I said unsure. Yes it is nice for our fans and for us too of course, but not the part that we have to leave our girls.

"Just say it already." Jade said as she was getting kinda frustrated.

"Sure?" Tinus answered kinda confused at her because of her reaction all of a sudden.

"Yes so we talked to our dad about our next tour. And we planned a sort of 'come back' because it has been a while." I told the girls.

"But that's great!" Abi spoke a bit loud and excited, then hugged me. "But then why are you both so quiet? This is great news, right? Right, Jade?" She asked Jade because she didn't move or said anything.

"I guess so."

"When is it?"

"About that......We need to practise a lot with our team again. It will cost a lot of effort and time to be as good as we were before and we don't have a lot of time left."

"Yes so that means that we need to use every minute of free time we have." Tinus told them.

"So when is your team arriving here? And where are they gonna stay?"

"They won't. We need to go to them....." I answered and Abigails' face dropped a little.

"You mean.....to Norway? But what about us? You can't just leave us." She said and her eyes started to become watery.

"Don't worry about us. We will stay with each other whatever happens." I said while grabbing her by her waist and stroked her hair to calm her down a bit.

"So when are you leaving?" She asked me while cuddling a bit more in my chest.

"Tomorrow....." I mumbled in her hair.
She fast pulled herself out of my arms and pushed me away. She had all mixed emotions on her face. Mad, shocked, scared, but mostly sad.

"Since when?! Why didn't you told us sooner?!" She yelled in my face while tears streamed down her face. "And why are you so quiet?! Don't you have something to say about all of this?! Aren't you mad or sad?!" She asked Jade and turned to her.

Jade was showing no emotions. It was like she was here, but also not. I wasn't expecting this. She only stared at us.

"Please Jade, just say something. Anything." Tinus said and looked at her desperately.

If there is something more worse than have your girlfriend yelling at you because of bad news you told her, then it is when she is just looking right through you without showing any emotions.

Jade's POV

What do they want me to say? That I knew all of this all along? That I cried so much the last couple of days that I have no tears left to cry and don't see why it will solve any of this? I stood up and was ready to let all of my anger out. I have so much emotions inside of me that I have to let go now.

Martinus POV

She stood up and her body was shaking a bit. I have never seen her like this before. It was like there were so much emotions inside of her that she couldn't choose.

"What do you want me to say? That I knew all of this already a week ago? That I have been thinking about this over and over and over again? That I cried so much these past days that I don't see the point in crying again? I mean what's worth it? Like our crying will make you 2 stay? There's nothing we can do about it so why try?" She asked and took a few steps closer to us.

"You knew all of this? How?" I asked shocked.

"The day that we were going to swim and we were getting ready. I would get changed in the bathroom but then heard you talking about us."

"Were you that sound?" Marcus asked Jade also shocked and she nodded at him. "So you were right Martinus."

"Yeah, but why didn't you just told us?"

"Why I didn't just told you? Excuse me, but what would change this week then? You wanted to tell us a day before you had to go so why would I ruin it? I even saw that you already packed your stuff!" She yelled the last sentence mad at me. "Did you really think I wouldn't notice it?!"

"So that's why you have been acting weird this week?" I asked her as everything slowly fell into place.

"I have been acting weird? What about you 2?! You kept on stopping your conversation everytime we came around! So don't start with me before you looked at yourself for once!"

"Maybe we shouldn't fight here. Let's go home and talk this out." Marcus suggested.

"There's nothing to talk about. You lied to me. I never expected you to do such a thing. I thought that you would always be honest with me. I thought I finally found the perfect boy for me. Someone I could spend my whole life with. But I knew this was all to good to be true. And please don't say that we can continue our realtionship even tho we live far away from each other. We all know that long distance relationship never work. We will only hurt ourselves, so let's just skip those painfull moments...."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" I asked with a cracking voice, still not believing what is happening right now.

"I think we need to break up. It's for the best. Now you can put all your focus on your upcoming tour and your fans. I will get through it, so don't worry about me." Jade replied while looking me deep in the eyes. "I'm sorry but this is for the best. I will see you all in the car." She said and walked away. I watched her walking away. With every step she took, a piece of my heart fell down. I felt a tear running down my face. I just lost the girl of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey, another part for this week. Hope you enjoyed this little drama.😘

Ps. Oh and don't hate me pls for this ending from the chapter.😅❤