18 - Choking

Roger and I were sitting outside a small breakfast&lunchroom.
We both had a stack of pancakes and Roger was stuffing his face.
"You've got syrup on your lip" I laughed and gestured to his face. Roger wiped his mouth, missing it completely. "Come here" I smiled wiping it away with my napkin.
"Don't mom me" Roger choked on a piece of pancake and coughed.
"Oh god..." I waited till he could talk again, "I what? I 'momed' you?"
Roger swallowed, "you did, you and your napkin".

I chuckled and leaned back while Roger took another bite. I smirked at him.

"Guess that makes you dad?"

Roger coughed again "fuck" he stuttered, taking a sip of his water. I patted his back "don't choke now daddy".
Roger put his chair back, coughed one last time and sighed, looking at me chuckling. "It's too early for this shit."
I laughed.

Later:
We were walking back to the bar so Roger could finally go practice with the others.

We stopped before the door.
"So, I had a lot of fun, Rog" I said, readjusting the collar of his jacket "this morning... and... last night..."

Roger looked down at me and pulled me close by my waist "is that so?"
"Yeah" I kissed him on his lips. "But I'm heading off now".
Roger took off his sunglasses "you're not coming inside for a sec?"
I shook my head, looking the other way.
"Helenaa.." Roger hummed "are you scared Freddies gonna scold you for running off with me?"
I scoffed and chuckled , "yes, kinda".

Roger smiled and moved his thumb over my cheek "alright, go then".
He kissed me. It felt like the whole world stopped for a second and it was just us two. I loved kissing him.

Then he turned around and went through the door while calling out: "don't worry guys, I'm right here, did you survive those two little hours without me?"
"Look who the fuck decided to join the party" Freddies voice sounded sarcastic.
I chuckled and started to make my way home.